Last night when my hubby was walking the dogs they got into a yellow jacket nest. He was stung twice on the ankles (lucky it wasn't more) and some of the dogs were stung. What is the best way to get rid of the nest? We don't know the exact location and I plan to stay away from the area until we have a frost (I'm allergic to bee/wasp stings). Unfortunately, this is an area in our side yard right next to the driveway and there's no way we'll be able to keep the dogs out of there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.