under ???

Discussion in 'Goats' started by mberryrfd, Apr 9, 2006.

1. mberryrfd

mberryrfd Well-Known Member

well our first kid is due to hit the ground soon. We didnt know she was even preganant even wonder is it from our FB boer, but time has shown that it is, she started to fillup 2 weeks ago so should be soon. BUt my question is
    we also have 3 younger fb and 1 97% boer after seeing the older does teets I noticed that the youger does teets are hanging down but arnt filling in or producing a bag.But they are hanging down enough that you can see them They do not look enlarged but just there.So do a goats teets hang down like this if they have never kidded before ? or are they also preganant.
    If so all should be good kids the male took second at the NM state fair

2. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

When our first first freshner started to bag up, the only way you could even tell that she was bagging up was to feel where her teats are, and you could feel a little knot that was her udder, they too started to "apear" a bit. I would think that they are MAYBE pregnant, only time will tell, or their udders when they get big enough. Good Luck with them. Bye.

3. mberryrfd

mberryrfd Well-Known Member

and still nothing from any of the does the % boer started to freshen on the 27 of March and still nothing!!! but soon we hope pref while I am home not a hour away at work.
    The pure bloods still just have teets that are hanging down long enough that you can see them from behind but they dont appear to be filling up. I will go try and catch one to feel for a not
    Thanks for the info