Ultrasounds are amazing!

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by Queen Bee, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Queen Bee

Queen Bee Well-Known Member Supporter

:dance: DD asked me to go with her to see the ultrasound of her baby! It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. At 12 weeks and 4 days--we could count each finger-then the baby stuck the fingers in his mouth , we could see the backbone, heartbeat and see him/her moving away from the instructment...It measured three inches from the tip of tailbone to top of head (which is about an inch longer than the average baby)! I can't tell you how it felt to see that glorious being. This is our first grandchild and we are thrilled...Thank you for letting me share... Queen Bee

2. MaineFarmMom

MaineFarmMom Columnist, Feature Writer

3. ceresone

ceresone Well-Known Member Supporter

Amazing!! things we couldnt even imagine when we were PG.

4. jehoshaphat

jehoshaphat Well-Known Member

This is so awesome! I've been to all 3 of my dd1's ultrqasounds when they were seeing the gender of the baby. In fact we were there yesterday for the third baby ultrasound! He is going to be a handsome young man some day! We are so excited. this makes grandbaby 5 for us! I got so thrilled seeing his liitle nose, lips chin, & his little feet wiggling around. He was sitting almost crosslegged & making it a challenge to see whether he was in fact a boy or girl. Maybe he'll retain some of that modesty when he grows up! One can hope! Anway, here's to the wonder of God's special creations! Enjoy them all! Patti