Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Lord has blessed us again! I found out yesterday that after 6 beautiful sons we are having a daughter! Our first daughter! Yes I now get to dress a little one in dresses and shinny little buckle shoes.
God is so good.

Blessings,
Debi

·
Banned
2,828 Posts
Congratulations!! :dance:

I had only one child a son and always thought it would be fun to dress a little one in all those frilly little girl outfits.

And she'll have all those protective older brothers! :)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I can hear the boys griping now as they get older on how spoiled she is :) Congrats! little girls are special!

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Will you use the name you've had ready the last 6 times?!

"boys are problems when they are little...girls are problems when they are grown..."

My girls just get more awesome each day....wouldn't trade 'em for a dozen boys!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Congrats!

Little girls are so much fun. They are a handful, but they are so darn cute that it's hard to get mad at them at all.

·
proud to be pro-choice
2,691 Posts
KY Guest said:
Congratulations!! :dance:

I had only one child a son and always thought it would be fun to dress a little one in all those frilly little girl outfits.

And she'll have all those protective older brothers! :)
I went to high school with a girl who had 5 (or is it 6 brothers), all but one older than she. She is one of the physically toughest females I know and to be honest, I don't think I ever saw her in a dress. Don't get your hopes set on too many dresses.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts