Ultra sound update

Discussion in 'Goats' started by GoldenWood Farm, Jan 8, 2005.

1. GoldenWood Farm

GoldenWood Farm Legally blonde! Supporter

Well I ultra sounded 4 does today.
    Brandy a oberhasli/la mancha cross
    Ricoalette a la mancha
    Tidbit a boer (well 87.5 percent boer)
    Tia a nigerian

Brandy is preggers!! Yay (she is the one I have been trying for what seem like ever to get bred)
    Ricoalette wasn't as she came into a standing heat today :waa: (relized it after ultrasound :no: )
    Tidbit is preggers!!!
    Tia was to early to tell :no: :rolleyes: .

Ramsey ligaments are like pretty much gone to a newbie like me(meaning I can't feel them anymore) but no mucus or anything and no tight udder. Guess it won't be today :rolleyes: :waa: .

Ricoalette is being bred to my la manca buck as I type and both Tia and Ricoalette will be rescheduled for another ultra sound in about a month.

So thats the news so far. I am so excited that Brandy is pregnent..so far we saw one healthy happy baby. My other two pregnent does didn't get ultrasounded as I am sure they are pregnent..they are starting to show now.

MotherClucker

2. Sondra Peterson

Sondra Peterson Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!
    Don't discount Ramsey for today as you may not see any mucous until delivery, some do , some don't same goes for udder. I have a couple that don't bag up until delivery. Can she still control her tail wag etc. if not then you are real close.

3. GoldenWood Farm

GoldenWood Farm Legally blonde! Supporter

She sort of can control it...

MotherClucker

4. debitaber

debitaber Well-Known Member

me too, I have one that doesn't bag until she is in labor, and then I have two others, that their bags, get so big, it is like they are going to pop, and are dripping by the time they deliver. mother nature, does differant for each doe.