Homesteading Forum banner

Uh oh, I think I am a "Homesteading Today" addict...

1K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  Minelson 
#1 ·
I was trying to access this site from my phone one day when this came up instead--

http://www.quantcast.com/homesteadingtoday.com

Actually, a rather interesting read--1,172,366 hits a month? I can believe it! What got me giggling a bit was that this site (Quantcast) says a Homesteading Today addict is one who accesses the site more than 30 times a month...:D Yeah, that is me and would probably count a lot of others too LOL!

#13 ·
Guilty! I'm an addict. I even sneek! I hear hubby come in from outside and quick jump off and pretend I'm doing "something" LOL!
Well good, I am not the only one!
I know I have a problem.
I am proud of my problem.
But I don't want to look as if I have a problem.
I too jump up and grab a handful of something to be walking through the house with.
It is soo sad.

#14 ·
Well good, I am not the only one!
I know I have a problem.
I am proud of my problem.
But I don't want to look as if I have a problem.
I too jump up and grab a handful of something to be walking through the house with.
It is soo sad.
I'll sit on the couch with Emery's and Storey's next to me and my laptop. I tell DH that I'm doing "research". Looks much more legit that way, and I don't have to get up ! :D

#17 ·
I'm guilty too. My cousin got me to get on this site & I'm hooked. I love it here and soooo many nice people & helpful imformation when ever you have a problem. It's like haveing a bunch more friends! What could be better?

#22 ·
Guilty! I'm an addict. I even sneek! I hear hubby come in from outside and quick jump off and pretend I'm doing "something" LOL!
Gads!! I do this too! DH says, "Are you talking to your VIRTUAL friends or playing 'freecell'?" !!!! Cause I'm also addicted to freecell. :(

Patty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.