Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to access this site from my phone one day when this came up instead--

http://www.quantcast.com/homesteadingtoday.com

Actually, a rather interesting read--1,172,366 hits a month? I can believe it! What got me giggling a bit was that this site (Quantcast) says a Homesteading Today addict is one who accesses the site more than 30 times a month...:D Yeah, that is me and would probably count a lot of others too LOL!

·
Registered
11,076 Posts
How do they figure out those demographics? How do they know that 46% of HT'ers have children??
They secretly installed web cams in every home that connects to homesteadingtoday.com

Let's blame the moderators as being the "addicts" that visit the site so much. Surely the rest of us aren't?

·
Registered
11,076 Posts
Of course you're not an addict. You only have 5300 posts. :D
With my join date that figures out to about 2¼ posts per day. Addicted? Nope, went two week this summer without accessing the site at all and didn't suffer from delirium tremens--if they are also a sign of forum withdrawl.

I'm just Windy ---and in Kansas.

·
Registered
16,519 Posts
Oh dear! I hit this site several times a day since I can't stay for long when I do.....

Well, if the shoe fits, I guess I'll wear it. I am an addict.

Does this mean we need for form a new forum as a support group?

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
Guilty! I'm an addict. I even sneek! I hear hubby come in from outside and quick jump off and pretend I'm doing "something" LOL!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm new here but since the cold weather hit, I can't think of any place better to visit that HT! I'm an addict alright. Not so much posting, but lurking for sure. There are so many interesting things to read and interesting people writing them!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Guilty! I'm an addict. I even sneek! I hear hubby come in from outside and quick jump off and pretend I'm doing "something" LOL!
my husband asked me one day why I always jump up off the computer when he comes in the house.. I asked him "Why, whatever do you mean?"

Exposed! lol

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
That's interesting, and what's even more interesting is the other sites people who visit her might be searching/visiting , and I know most of them.

Angie

(who cannot be an addict, you can tell from my post count :rock:)

·
Original recipe!
14,044 Posts
Well good, I am not the only one!
I know I have a problem.
I am proud of my problem.
But I don't want to look as if I have a problem.
I too jump up and grab a handful of something to be walking through the house with.
It is soo sad.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Well good, I am not the only one!
I know I have a problem.
I am proud of my problem.
But I don't want to look as if I have a problem.
I too jump up and grab a handful of something to be walking through the house with.
It is soo sad.
I'll sit on the couch with Emery's and Storey's next to me and my laptop. I tell DH that I'm doing "research". Looks much more legit that way, and I don't have to get up ! :D

·
Katie
19,970 Posts
I'm guilty too. My cousin got me to get on this site & I'm hooked. I love it here and soooo many nice people & helpful imformation when ever you have a problem. It's like haveing a bunch more friends! What could be better?

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
Am I reading the demographics right.. the majority here are between ages 12-17? Maybe I'm looking at it wrong...
That's what it looks like...maybe it's not age. Weird. Can't be right if it's age because the 2nd highest is 3-11

1 - 20 of 27 Posts