Ugliest Buck in Rut

Discussion in 'Goats' started by goatedintoit, Oct 2, 2006.

1. goatedintoit

goatedintoit Truly Gems ADGA Nubians

On another thread Tennessee John talked about posting pics for the ugliest BUCK in rut. Seems like a fun thread, so here it is.

However, part of being the ugliest would also be the smelliest, right? :shrug: Well thank goodness we can't post smells.

So let's see some ugly bucks. :dance:

2. ozark_jewels

ozark_jewels Well-Known Member Supporter

This is a buck I no longer own......but he threw some nice kids. :)

[​IMG]

3. TexCountryWoman

TexCountryWoman Gig'em

Are you sure you can't smell my stinky bucks across the interweb?....I can smell that stinker, emily!

4. topside1

topside1 Retired Coastie Supporter

On the left is Ruger 6 months old----On the right is Baxter 10 months old. I don't what the girls see in them????
    PEEEE YOOOU !!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. GoatLove

GoatLove Well-Known Member

They are so gorgeous! I love that picture :)

6. SDjulieinSC

SDjulieinSC Well-Known Member

They look like T R O U B L E! Too cute! ( I'm running home now to be sure Trixie's gate is locked)

7. goatedintoit

well, IMHO, so far, Emily's buck wins in the ugly catergory..

8. Jillis

Jillis Well-Known Member

I can't even enter this contest.

My bucks are just beautiful!

They are stinky, though.

9. Sweet Goats

Sweet Goats Cashmere goats

I don't know, I don't want anyone to think mine are Ugly. :shrug:
    How about the prettiest Buck in Rut? hahahaha I don't know of too many people that want to know they have the ugliest buck. :hobbyhors :kissy:

10. Hip_Shot_Hanna

Hip_Shot_Hanna Well-Known Member

Don't own a buck, but am borrowing one for the month. He is a black Nigerian Dwarf, very heavily coated, and he has BLUE eyes. He reminds me of Gimli on Lord of the Rings :rotfl:

I don't think he'd qualify for ugly, but he does for stinky. Our barn is a good 150 yards from the house, and if the wind is in the wrong direction.. i.e. toward our house, we smell him!

DH has never been around goats much, but he now understands why I don't want to keep a buck... besides, I only have two girls!

11. full sun

full sun Well-Known Member

Okay, I have no picture but the buck I bred my doe to last year was a black ND with blue eyes. He was the first buck I ever saw. And the nastiest thing I ever layed eyes on (besides a hyena in Kenya) He smelled. He had no hair on his head and a bunch of cuts and scabs all over his baldness. At the sight of my doe, he peed all over his head (hence the horrible skin condition). I'd never seen a goat penis before, but there it was in all it's long, skinny pinkness. And he had is tongue hanging out of his mouth. Nice. I went home and prayed for doelings. He threw a gorgeous, blue eyed black buckling (that I recently wethered).

Jennifer

12. topside1

Full sun, I see those shenanigans everyday, quite entertaining. Got to love breeding season...

13. computerchick

computerchick Keeper of the Zoo

how about a blue buck with yellow beard and orange legs <ewww>

[​IMG]

Waylon's a 'night lover' so we hear bleerrrrrrr bla blah bleeaaahhrrrrr all night!

Andrea
    www.faintinggoat.net

14. topside1

He looks locked, cocked and ready to goat rock...

15. Jillis

Jillis Well-Known Member

Waylon's a cutie!

My ND is a black with tan markings, he is just beautiful, and not TOO gross!

His love song is WhoawhoaWHOOOOOOA! I love the tongue hanging out of the side of his mouth after he does his little attention getting charge-jump-attempt-to-get-through-the-fence thing.

I puddlenosed my tea.

16. FarmGoddess

FarmGoddess Well-Known Member

I'm going to make an attempt at posting a picture. Here goes:

This is suppose to be Thibadeaux, an unregistared Saanan buck bred by a retired Cajun boat captain. His dad's name is Boudreux. When we bought him he was suppose to have been disbudded. Right.

Here his is in his full glory, having banished all trolls and conquered the goat ramp.

[​IMG]

17. Caprice Acres

Caprice Acres AKA "mygoat" Staff Member Supporter

Well, I think I've got the ugliest buck in rut... all around. He is normally a pretty clean white color on legs and whatnot. I actually HAD to give him a bath a couple of days ago because he was SO bad... As you can see, his back legs, stomach, front legs, face, and beard are still stained a putrid brown/orange/red color. This is his first rut, and is very annoying about the entire thing. he even chased our poor (male) cat out of the pasture trying to seduce him! Oh, and he also lost his voice when he was about 10 months old, and has never gotten it fully back. He used to be the LOUDEST goat on the property, he'd SCREAM at the top of his lungs for NO reason whatsoever. Now, he can make quiet noises, but when he screams for the ladies it sounds an adolescent in puberty... he tends to squeek or loose his voice. I have NO idea how he lost his voice... just one day he couldn't make noise. I assumed he screamed himself hoarse, but he never got it back. Weird, huh? anywho, here's the studly guy (note that this is the day AFTER the bath... can you imagine what he was like before?) Oh, and i must appologise for the look on his face... He was snorting and whatnot :

[​IMG]

And this is Andre, who doesn't look so bad except he's got his special hairgel in, and the urine has burned away the hair on his nose and bleached his legs, face, and side hair to a wierd brown/red color :

[​IMG]

18. goatedintoit

Keep them coming.... some pretty ugly bucks. (pun intended) :nerd:

19. ozark_jewels

ozark_jewels Well-Known Member Supporter

What is he doing in the ugly buck thread.....he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! :)

20. FarmGoddess

FarmGoddess Well-Known Member

He's also SMELLY! And thinks he's still a cute little buckling that anyone would be thrilled to get a 'goat kiss' from.

And he's a big ham.

[​IMG]