·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
Looks better there than it would here.

Reactions: TxMex and nehimama

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
We had another 4" last night. Probably a total of 12 through the last week. Light fluffy stuff, but maybe a 1/2"plus of moisture? Temps have been way below average.

·
Indomitable
4,798 Posts
~pacing, kicking ground~

I want snow!!!! It's not fair that you all are getting it. I'm in the Northeast for crying out loud.

·
An Ozark Engineer
13,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
~pacing, kicking ground~

I want snow!!!! It's not fair that you all are getting it. I'm in the Northeast for crying out loud.
Come 'n' git it, Leslie! Please!

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
It could have waited till after Christmas for me as well. There was a feedlot wanting 1,000 ton of cornstalks. Kinda typical of late fall around here,. THey are ground and mixed into a ration as a cheap filler.

Some years it has come close to equaling summer wage in dollar amount. But it's very time consuming since it involves actual delivery, but that's ok since it could be a down time otherwise.

Might be a downtime now, if it doesn't dry out?

·
Premium Member
5,081 Posts
We got it here too Nehi! A little more than yours, a little less than Moonwolf's.

I don't remember it ever snowing here before Thanksgiving, but maybe it did during the years I was gone to California or Colorado. I had to do a double take when I looked out the window this morning, lol!

But yeah, I love to walk in it, or even better play in it when I have someone to play with! :D I miss the early snows of Colorado, wish I was there LittleJoe!

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
it's contagious!!! now i got it

·
Premium Member
5,367 Posts
Its snowing here too. Just lightly, but this is about the time we traditionally get our first frost not our first snow.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I don't mind the snow but for the past week it has been COLD with infamous Oklahoma wind sweeping down the plains. it is insane. Did mother nature not get the memo for global warming?! will someone please give it to her. I do not want another winter with -30 temps.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts