Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm in northwest Iowa and I have 2 pups for sale. An all white female and a masked male. Their names are Ralph and Edna. Yep, for lack of better names (or imagination), just seemed like the names to give them, but they can be changed! LOLOL I'm asking $250 for them. Need them to get to a new home soon and get started on their jobs. Their brothers and sisters have left and are doing great and I'm thinking they may be getting some little cousins from their auntie in a few weeks, so we need room for the new babies.

So, here they are, if you are interested, please send me a message, or go to my website, www.dunrovenfarms.com (where I sell kittens by the way), and fill out my contact form, but make sure you tell me you are interested in puppies, not kittens. These two were born September 25th. Now these aren't the best pictures, but I'm not great at it. Ralph looks like he has a dirty head, but there's a tree in the background that I didn't notice till the pictures were done.

Well, take a look and get back to me. Love to find them great homes soon.
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed
Dog Vertebrate Canidae Mammal Standard Poodle

· Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RALPH AND EDNA HAVE SOLD. THEY GOT SOME VERY NICE HOMES!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.