Trying to post a picture of my 'new goat'.

Discussion in 'Goats' started by dezeeuwgoats, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Freeholder

Freeholder Well-Known Member

:baby04: LOL! She fits right in!

My thought on looking at your Nubians was, "My, what long ears you have, Grandma!"

:)

Kathleen

2. dezeeuwgoats

dezeeuwgoats Well-Known Member

When we first put Petunia in that pen with the goats -she would snuggle up against their backs to sleep, and all was well. Then she'd snuggle up around to the front - the goat would jump up, ears raised in alarm, and run away! :eek: Poor Petunia. The babies are much more accepting - I find them sleeping with their heads resting on Petunia's back. The babies use Petunia as a stool also - putting their front legs up on her to get to their bottle.

Yesterday - Petunia was chasing, yes CHASING - all four of my milkers (about a 1000 pounds of goats) around the pen. They were terrified! Silly things. She only weighs about 20 pounds. :hobbyhors

She landed face-first in the milking bowl yesterday too. From off of the milk stanchion. It is a new sport for the 'pig olympics' - Milk diving. :D

She is still small enough to slip out of the hole cut into the hog panel for access to the water trough - she just swims the 'moat'.

Niki

3. Scomber

Scomber Well-Known Member

Try wrapping the URL between brackets with "img" and "/img" in them. Use these sorts of brackets, [], on each end of the "tag" both in front of and after the URL.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That "goat" in front (#42) seems short and potentially carnivorous. I'd get it out of there before it gets too big.

Dan

4. dezeeuwgoats

Trying again - thanks Dan!

[​IMG]

5. dezeeuwgoats

Yikes! It's HUGE! lol

now what?

niki

6. Caprice Acres

Caprice Acres AKA "mygoat" Staff Member Supporter

Look at that kids' face!! HILARIOUS!!
    If you're through photobucket, to resize your pics, hit the 'edit' button above your pic. Then choose either 75%, 50%, or 25% the size of the origional. Easy. Also, instead of adding the Brackets and whatnot everytime, through photobucket it will have three thingies below each pic... Click on the IMG one, hit Ctrl+C, (copy) and then go to where you want it in your post, and hit ctrl+v (paste) And you're good to go!!

7. dezeeuwgoats

Dona - thanks for the tips! I had no idea the picture would come out so big ahead of time - it looked the same as the 'pig' picture. I wonder how I can figure this out before I go 'gargantuan' here? I did just do as you said - after looking at the three 'thingies' under the picture - it is easier. I recognized it from Dan's description right away.

I just love this picture! This kid was convinced it was being murdered - NOT photographed! LOL

Thanks everyone - for your help.
    niki