trying this out

Discussion in 'Goats' started by goatlover270, Jan 10, 2007.

1. goatlover270

goatlover270 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Isn't she just cute??
    Thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and concerns and help during the concerns I had with Baby Angel :angel: when she was born on Christmas day. This is her when she was born, she now is 2 weeks old, yesterday.
    I am so thankful that she has been growing and coming along, so well. I ended up offering the milk to her and she did supplement some, but then her mama's milk has been coming in better and she eats on grain and hay now too. She is so spunky for her size. I bet she should weigh more by now, don't know. She weighs almost 6 lbs., the other day when i weighed her.
    Her mama is such a screamer, as you see she is in the house, she thinks that is going to save her :p :rolleyes:
    She stays warm in there, I put it in their stall, for some extra security and warmth, no heat in barn, that is why I wanna make sure :nono: more babies in cold winter! I am done with the winter babies.
    ANyways, this is the update and the pictures that I said I would post when I could. So, thanks a bunch to each of you for the Help you gave in guiding me to put up pictures...woohooo even now if i can do it, anyone can LOL :monkey: :rotfl:
    So, now I will be doing more bragging :)
    God Bless each of you and your babies. :angel:

2. Fla Gal

Fla Gal Bunny Poo Monger Supporter

Hey! you did good. They're sweeties.

3. AllWolf

AllWolf We love all our animals

goatlover270 you have a pretty baby there. Congrats on her and she looks happy as can be in there.

Good Luck with your goats. :)

4. nduetime

nduetime I am a Christian American Supporter

She does look like a little angel, how adorable. She is so sweet, looks like a little stuffed animal. I could see cuddling up with that in my lap anytime. Bless you and yours. :angel:

5. Sweet Goats

Sweet Goats Cashmere goats

What a adorable baby. Congrats.

6. diamonds

diamonds Well-Known Member

What a beautiful baby.

7. goatlover270

goatlover270 Well-Known Member

Everyone that has stopped in to look at my Baby Angel :angel: thanks for compliments and also those that helped with being able to get this post working. I had some more time :rolleyes: LOL but finally...
    Anyway, just a courtesy and letting yall know.
    I hope in future I can be of assistance to someone. You know the saying goes, treat others the way you want to be treated... "kindness" goes a long way.
    :) :angel: God Bless each of you!!!