Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sock puppet reinstated
25,658 Posts

The beta site for former President Donald Trump's new social media network, called TRUTH Social, was hacked just hours after it was announced.

Several tech reporters found the site, entered it and created fake profiles for Trump and former Vice President Mike Pence.

·
The Renegade...
2,399 Posts

The beta site for former President Donald Trump's new social media network, called TRUTH Social, was hacked just hours after it was announced.

Several tech reporters found the site, entered it and created fake profiles for Trump and former Vice President Mike Pence.
Leftist,Anti American scumbags doing what they do.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts

The last one he claimed to open turned out to be just a blog and it shut down in 30 days Not enough people used it to keep it running. The new deal is supposed to open in Nov. We will see if that opens.

·
Registered
627 Posts

MSN claming he may be violating Mastadon's AGPLv3 license by not making public the changes made to it.

I don't know why Trump doesn't just get on gettr or even gab. I sort of understand not getting on gab because at least when I was on there, there were some nasty people there. People using the N word freely, usually preceded by F-ing. Actual Jew haters posting pics of *****.

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
15,874 Posts

MSN claming he may be violating Mastadon's AGPLv3 license by not making public the changes made to it.

I don't know why Trump doesn't just get on gettr or even gab. I sort of understand not getting on gab because at least when I was on there, there were some nasty people there. People using the N word freely, usually preceded by F-ing. Actual Jew haters posting pics of *.
I think Trump should have invited Conservative owners of social media sites to a meeting and said they needed to merge and produce a better product than their competitors. Once they agreed to do it, he would sign up and bring millions of followers to the new sites.

·
Registered
11,741 Posts
Kinda like the Clinton's and Bush?

The Clinton Bush Haiti Fund is Lying to You

Within hours of my op-ed being published in the New York Daily News today, the $50 million Clinton Bush Haiti Fund posted an update on its Facebook page called "Cholera Concern," which includes this sentence: "While other organizations in Haiti are using their resources to deliver immediate humanitarian aid, we are using our resources to focus on long-term development so that these crises are prevented."

Look at the screen shot of an Oct. 25 article about Haiti on Fox News. The advertisement for the fund is doubly deceitful: "100% of donations go directly to relief efforts," it says. That is a lie, period. Relief is what earthquake victims desperately need right now to protect them from an oncoming hurricane. It's what they've needed for the past ten months to make tent camps more livable.
https://www.huffpost.com/author/jpetercostantini-688

1 - 17 of 17 Posts