Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister just called. A teenage friend of my niece was in a terrible accident last night. She was thrown from a jeep and has multiple skull fractures. She also lost part of her right hand. Doctors in Huntsville are telling her parents they have never seen anyone survive such injuries. My niece is at the hospital with them.

Please send prayers for Logan Tedder. She is only 17-years-old.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Dear Lord, You were there with Logan during this event. Stay with her & her family & friends during this time.

You must not be through with her yet. Guide her in Your way.

We ask this through Your precious Son, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

·
Registered
224 Posts
Prayers for Logan & her family. I pray that God continues to work through those who care for her needs. He must have plans for this young lady! Blessings-

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
How awful, Your in our prayers.. Thats my worst fear is my daughter who willl get her licience soon getting into a terrible accident.

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's an update from a family member: 2:00 pm Update on Logan. Doctors have put a drain into her brain to relieve pressure and it is draining (which is good). She did have a punctured lung and they were able to reinflate it. She has a couple of broken ribs. Doctors are currently trying to bring her out of her coma.

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Posted on hometown website: 6:30 P.M. Update on Logan: No change. Her face and head have allot of swelling. I will post more when I hear.

This year Logan made First Team All State in softball. She's been playing Varsity Softball since 8th grade and will be a senior this coming school year. She has a 3.5 GPA and is a member of the National Honor Society.

They are holding a prayer vigil at 9 p.m. tonight.

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Last update: Update; 10 pm on Logan. They are keeping her very sedated. They do not want her to move. She has a fever and they have put her on an ice bed to lower her temp.

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This morning they are attempting to wean Logan from Life Support. Hopefully she'll be able to breathe on her own. They also worked on her broken middle finger on her right hand (the one with the missing thumb and finger).

·
Registered
224 Posts
Raven - can you please give an update on Logan, when you get the chance? This child has been on my heart all weekend - continuing to pray!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts