On another forum some discussion came up as to whether some things many people eat are either okay in moderation, or completely toxic in one way or another. For example fiddlehead ferns and asperigus and even some brassicas can be cardcinogenic apparently. With such ease, we can now google and find information about anything. For example, coffee is a dreadful poison if you check this site: http://www.justeatanapple.com/coffee.html Well, I'm doomed. I've drank coffee for about 40 years now. I'm certain caffeine is an addiction, yet I choose to live with it, and actually feel personally good for doing it if I can. Well, is there anything else that we thought was okay to eat that some expertise somewhere will write up something to tell us it will kill us? Is morel mushrooms next? Well, I'll be a dead duck many times over then.