Homesteading Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11,304 Posts
Black market horse paste?

I suppose you could glaze a couple dozen muffins and head for the farmer's market.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
I've been doing the once a week Ivermectin for probably nearly a year. On the advice of a group of doctors from Mexico.
Yikes. Curious the long term effects of this.
You aren’t supposed to process animals for meat was it a minimum of 49 days AFTER treatment? Why is that do you think? And then not give it to dairy cattle Within 2 months of lactation.
And here we have people ingesting it weekly?? W T H ?

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You aren’t supposed to process animals for meat was it a minimum of 49 days AFTER treatment? Why is that do you think? And then not give it to dairy cattle Within 2 months of lactation.
Calm down, people have been using ivermectin for various problems for a long time, unlike the new vaccines. 😊

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Where we live, if the CDC would try to impose orders like in Australia, that would just encourage folks around here to do the exact opposite.
I would stop people I don't know and talk to them.....

Reactions: Alice In TX/MO

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,970 Posts
Calm down, people have been using ivermectin for various problems for a long time, unlike the new vaccines. 😊
True, but even doctors who use and recommend Ivermectin admit there are no long-term studies of weekly use of Ivermectin. But then there are no long-term studies on the Covid-19 vaccines or even of Covid-19.

·
Registered
34,279 Posts
True, but even doctors who use and recommend Ivermectin admit there are no long-term studies of weekly use of Ivermectin. But then there are no long-term studies on the Covid-19 vaccines or even of Covid-19.
Therein lies the danger of big pharma hugging big government for a big payoff.

Less profitable treatments get squashed.

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
41,670 Posts
I agree that there are no long term studies of daily use of ivermectin. However, there are many years of success using it in farm animals.

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I agree that there are no long term studies of daily use of ivermectin. However, there are many years of success using it in farm animals.
And in many countries for humans.

In the early-1970s, the disease was endemic in 34 countries: 27 in Africa; 6 in the Americas; and 1 in the Arabian Peninsula. The World Health Organization (WHO) later estimated that 17.7 million people were infected worldwide, of whom some 270,000 were blind, and another 500,000 severely visually disabled. The burden of onchocerciasis was particularly extreme in the hyper-endemic belt across sub-Saharan Africa. Communities in these areas exhibited high rates of visual disability caused by Onchocerciasis, up to 40% in some areas, which caused immeasurable negative impact on individual and community health, reducing economic capacity and productivity, and leading to the abandonment of fertile agricultural lands.19)

By 1973, Onchocerciasis had been recognised by the then head of the World Bank, Robert McNamara, as a major disease of massive health and socioeconomic importance and one in dire need of combating in West Africa, and he became the key agent for change. In 1974, following international recognition of the dramatic consequences of disabling and disfiguring Onchocerciasis in Africa, four United Nations agencies, including the World Bank, launched the Onchocerciasis Control Programme in West Africa (OCP). The programme covered 1.2 million km2, protecting 30 million people in 11 countries from River Blindness.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Maynard hit the nail on the head:

"Immunity, long overdue
Contagion, I exhale you
Naive, I opened up to you
Venom and mania
Now, contagion, I exhale you

The deceiver says, he says
You belong to me
You don't wanna breathe the light of the others
Fear the light, fear the breath
Fear the others for eternity
But I hear them now, inhale the clarity
Hear the venom, the venom in
What you say inoculated
Bless this immunity
Bless this immunity
Bless this immunity

Exhale, expel
Recast my tale
Weave my allegorical elegy

Enumerate all that I'm to do
Calculating steps away from you
My own mitosis
Growing through division from mania

Exhale, expel
Recast my tale
Weave my allegorical elegy

Forfeit all control
You poison, you spectacle
Exorcise the spectacle
Exorcise the malady
Exorcise the disparate
Poison for eternity
Purge me and evacuate
The venom and the fear that binds me

Your veil now, lift away
I see you runnin'
Deceiver chased away
A long time comin'

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
It's ok, she is not ready for the packing plant yet.:devilish:

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,970 Posts
And in many countries for humans.

In the early-1970s, the disease was endemic in 34 countries: 27 in Africa; 6 in the Americas; and 1 in the Arabian Peninsula. The World Health Organization (WHO) later estimated that 17.7 million people were infected worldwide, of whom some 270,000 were blind, and another 500,000 severely visually disabled. The burden of onchocerciasis was particularly extreme in the hyper-endemic belt across sub-Saharan Africa. Communities in these areas exhibited high rates of visual disability caused by Onchocerciasis, up to 40% in some areas, which caused immeasurable negative impact on individual and community health, reducing economic capacity and productivity, and leading to the abandonment of fertile agricultural lands.19)

By 1973, Onchocerciasis had been recognised by the then head of the World Bank, Robert McNamara, as a major disease of massive health and socioeconomic importance and one in dire need of combating in West Africa, and he became the key agent for change. In 1974, following international recognition of the dramatic consequences of disabling and disfiguring Onchocerciasis in Africa, four United Nations agencies, including the World Bank, launched the Onchocerciasis Control Programme in West Africa (OCP). The programme covered 1.2 million km2, protecting 30 million people in 11 countries from River Blindness.
Except the treatment for Onchocerclasis is Ivermectin once or twice a year. It's the weekly or biweekly use of Ivermectin that is in question.

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Except the treatment for Onchocerclasis is Ivermectin once or twice a year. It's the weekly or biweekly use of Ivermectin that is in question.
The group of doctors I talked to said in some areas of the world it is weekly due to the health threats. For me it has worked, had covid at some time, carry the antibodies, frequently exposed due to travel. I don't have any idea when I was infected as I don't recall being sick other than the usual seasonal allergies.

Reactions: Alice In TX/MO

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
well, poop - duplicate post.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts