Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,932 Posts
From what I have read so far, the delta variant is much more contagious, so a lot of people are getting it and since it is so easily transmitted, a lot more people are going to get it. Just as an aside, I am going to keep taking my once-a-week dose of Ivermectin.

The severity of delta is where there is disagreement. I don't think it is any more severe than other strains, but since so many people are getting it, more people will be hospitalized and probably we will see some uptick in the death rate.

I believe there are a lot more cases of delta in US than current testing shows. Compared to Britain, the US is not doing much testing.

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've been doing the once a week Ivermectin for probably nearly a year. On the advice of a group of doctors from Mexico.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Would somebody just please start the war already! This is getting ridiculous.
I agree...I am never going to the each, the mountains, another country, or maybe even outside again!!!! Mask on, mask off, Canadas border open hours later it's shut. Stay at home a lot cause you might get sick...go out or go nuts. I am looking for a long term lover/friend but I am defeated before I start, can't go there! This is a very defeatist way to live life.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've been doing the once a week Ivermectin for probably nearly a year. On the advice of a group of doctors from Mexico.
You’ve got me wanting to know dosages..... I’ve heard folks taking it, no complaints, but I’m wondering, would you simply figure dosage based on weight, or a fraction of it for regular use? Thank you!

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You’ve got me wanting to know dosages..... I’ve heard folks taking it, no complaints, but I’m wondering, would you simply figure dosage based on weight, or a fraction of it for regular use? Thank you!
There are lots of websites with dosage info, I hate to give medical info out. I've been using the horse paste and it is getting a bit hard to find plus price has gone up.

·
Registered
10,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 47 Posts