Toggenburg goats young doe and buck for sale

Discussion in 'Goats' started by amandasnickers, Oct 15, 2005.

1. amandasnickers

amandasnickers Member

hi i am new here and i have been looking at the site for a few months so i joined today I am located in north western pa i have 2 young toggenburg goats i am selling they where born in the sping one is a buck one is a doe they where not de horned they are very very friendly my kids handel them daily they will follow you and can be tied out if some one is intreasted in them i am open to offers the little buck has a shaggy coat the doe just has a shaggy line of fur going up her back email me for picture of them feel free to make offers thanks

sorry everyone i am having a hard time with the settings and am very forgetfull I am located in Corsica PA 15829 i also can not figure out how to add the picture to the post i tried click on the mountain sun picture like i do in my msn group but it didnt work any know how to get the pictures here? thanks again Mandy and thanks for the welcome

2. goatladie

goatladie JustALittleGoatCrazy....

Hi, I tried to send you an email but it looks like you have it set up that other users can't send you an email :shrug:
    Anywoo, can you send more info on the little doe to mcjennie2@hotmail.com
    Also, would like to see pictures of her Thanks!~

3. mary,tx

mary,tx Well-Known Member Supporter

I don't put my e-mail address on here either, but the Private Message feature is a good way to contact more privately.
    Amanda, You might also notice that there is a Barter Board section, where you are also welcome to post. It helps, I think, if you put your approximate location in the tag line.
    Good luck, and welcome to the Board.
    mary