Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
notenoughtime
540 Posts
These would be easy to whip up for Christmas baskets and cute to boot. Thank you for the idea, I plan to add this to my things to do list.

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
CJ, I made this cover using the pictorial, it went together very fast, I will make more. They are fun and a nice little gift.
Thanks again for the idea.
bopeep

·
Registered
819 Posts
Thanks for the link. I like this design. I have made my own pattern using a single piece of fabric. But I like this one for using up all those leftover sashing strips and pieces I can't bear to throw away. It's neat the way the longer piece of lining makes the binding.

·
Registered
100 Posts
:clap:Thanks again, CJ. I've already made 11 and gave them away at church last night and this morning. They really enjoyed them. One elderly ask me how much she owed me. lol. I really enjoyed giving them and am planning on making more today. I'll post one as soon as I can. Thanks so much for this great idea. Do you have any ideas on dressing up baby wipe travel containers? Thanks!!:happy:

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
CJ, This is one of those things that you can't make just one, they are addictive, but then I have only made 6, I will have to work hard to catch up with Stitch lol.
bopeep

·
Registered
100 Posts
CJ, I've done made 23 and was so excited about giving them to the ladies at church I have not took time to take pictures. SORRY!!! I'm making so more tomorrow. I like a few more at church to give them to and also the little girls want one. I also made my son one, he was begging for a race car one. It turned out cute. I'll take pictures of the new ones. I'm so glad I saw this, I've had so much fun making them. I think I'll add them to my purses when someone orders one (to match). Our store may run out of tissues before I'm done. lol:happy: Anyway I love this forum. I wish I could have found it sooner. I've been so busy getting Christmas orders out, and I'm just now getting to look it over.

Angela

·
Premium Member
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's darling! I need some elves to come and organize me... I have projects stacking up in here right and left! Would you believe my hubby has asked me to make quilted GUN HOLSTERS? :p:p:p

Not to carry, but to keep the dust of the pistols. LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts