Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit something, not sure what, and now my entire forum board is in teeny tiny font. I can't see very well anyway, now I'm squinting. :eek: Any suggestions?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I figured it out! Disregard the post :)

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
If it's all your internet,
Go to View
Font Size
And chose one of the 5 options and save. That should help.
'

Or check the lower right hand screen - if you are in Internet Explorer and see if it is a 100%. If lower, choose 100% or more.

Angie

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I feel silly, all I had to do was hit Ctrl + and it made the font bigger. I tried the font thing first, but I don't have that option in my view for some reason.
Thanks Angie :) I made the font huge now. :eek: it's a ton better :bouncy:

·
Banned
7,802 Posts
An easier thing you can do is hold the control key down while dialing the wheel on the mouse. Dial forward away from you makes the font larger, and back towards you makes the font smaller. This is also especially helpful when trying to enlarge the details of posted images that are hard to see, or if images are way too big.

·
Suburban Homesteader
2,558 Posts
How interesting... I tried the "control +" but it didn't work for me. I use a laptop and so don't have a wheel. Any ideas of keyboard shortcuts for a laptop using either IE or Firefox for making the screen larger?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How interesting... I tried the "control +" but it didn't work for me. I use a laptop and so don't have a wheel. Any ideas of keyboard shortcuts for a laptop using either IE or Firefox for making the screen larger?
What worked for me, was holding down the Ctrl button, and the + button at the same time :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts