Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
This one, too.

That’s wall-worthy framing.

Don’t be afraid to go bold with the contrast. In both of those shots, everything just a step or two above light-saturation could be full-black, and it wouldn’t lose any of its presence. It might even become more powerful. The eye, the whiskers, and maybe a detail or two on the nose would be plenty to announce what you’re looking at, but not let the eye get lost looking for the rest of the detail.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This one, too.
View attachment 95201

That’s wall-worthy framing.

Don’t be afraid to go bold with the contrast. In both of those shots, everything just a step or two above light-saturation could be full-black, and it wouldn’t lose any of its presence. It might even become more powerful. The eye, the whiskers, and maybe a detail or two on the nose would be plenty to announce what you’re looking at, but not let the eye get lost looking for the rest of the detail.
thanks again. These were shots I took several years ago. I have a midline Cannon with zoom and other settings but I shoot from the moment and the heart. I have 8000 pics in my computer.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's a new way to sell art online. I don't understand it all that well but some stuff had sold for millions. With that many quality photos there is no telling what kind of following you may get.
These could seriously be sold as NFTs online.
I checked into NFT's and for me it is a bit complicated. What do you know about setting up one of these accounts? i called a few photographers and they had no clue...thanks

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I checked into NFT's and for me it is a bit complicated. What do you know about setting up one of these accounts? i called a few photographers and they had no clue...thanks
I think you have to list them in an exchange of some sort. I'll do some checking later when I get home.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Near as I can tell you have to get an ethereum wallet and pay to get it coded for sale. Then it goes up for auction or sale. I have never set up anything like this so it may be better to find someone better qualified than me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts