Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Joie de vivre!
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those who really know us, know not to judge us by our post titles. To the uninitiated, they can be um... a little misleading (snicker).

Take today's titles for example:

I ate a dog and I loved it

Can we talk about boogers?

Poor and happy
(Please note: we are not really so poor that we really must eat dogs or boogers for lunch. Some of us have eaten worse things.)

We have kissed the monkey (I ain't telling you what this is about. Go see for yourself...)

The heck with ebola and flu...lets get r done (Most of us know just by reading the title of this thread that Elkhound is twerking in the garden again, lol)

TxMex's cooking (those who know her will not be afraid, however, newbies should be cautioned that the following thread by TxMex involves many sharp axes...)

Object de art...breakfast!

...and now this:

5 hours in the ER

Whew! Enough for one day. Tomorrow will hold its own f'sure...lol

·
Joie de vivre!
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gasp! :eek: I left out the most important thread title! See the last one in this edited version. lololol

Those who really know us, know not to judge us by our post titles. To the uninitiated, they can be um... a little misleading (snicker).

Take today's titles for example:

I ate a dog and I loved it

Can we talk about boogers?

Poor and happy
(Please note: we are not really so poor that we really must eat dogs or boogers for lunch. Some of us have eaten worse things.)

We have kissed the monkey (I ain't telling you what this is about. Go see for yourself...)

The heck with ebola and flu...lets get r done (Most of us know just by reading the title of this thread that Elkhound is twerking in the garden again, lol)

TxMex's cooking (those who know her will not be afraid, however, newbies should be cautioned that the following thread by TxMex involves many sharp axes...)

Object de art...breakfast!

...and now this:

5 hours in the ER

BILL, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

·
Still an :censored:
15,870 Posts
Yeah the man dog love thing was extra special. Who knew dogs could be delicious? There's a local dog that acts like he'd like to eat me. Little does he know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts