Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
D-Idaho, Single
664 Posts
Well..... I took your warning but jumped half way out of my chair anyway.

Sent it off to my kids but just said it was a maze. :eek: LOL Told them to let me know how they do.

I know I know :nono:, I'm a mean mommy but couldn't resist.

Debbie

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
I ain't tried it yet.I'm waiting to see if the others start falling out like flies with heart attacks first.:nana: Eddie Buck

·
Perpetually curious!
2,749 Posts
LOL! I took your warning to heart. I knew what was coming...... I had the heart attack anyways.
(may I send you the bill? :p )

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
I just happened to have my speakers set on loud.... very funny! :baby04:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I remember I got an email some years ago around halloween- it showed various pictures of ghosts and things that people had taken, that were supposed to be actual spirits- the sender told me to turn my volume all the way up, because it was hard to hear- well, I did (like a dummy), but couldn't hear a thing- it put up a sentence or two about the picture, and on the next to last one, it said something about a spirit somewhere in the trees, and I couldn't see it, so I had my nose practically on the screen- then all of a sudden, a picture pops up with some kind of creepy mask or something, and the LOUDEST scream, and I practically swallowed my tongue, lol~it had been completely silent up until that-

·
Registered
291 Posts
I got it to work lol... You have to click play then immediately click and HOLD the mouse down then move the little blue dot, when you move it to the red part of the Level, you release the mouse button, then immediately click it again and move the mouse back the way you came for the next Level, keep doing that all through the levels.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Hilarious! Just so you know, that first page - looks like a giant upside down L, is the First maze. They get more difficult as you go along. Just move your blue dot to the red bar without going out of the lines.

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
I nearly feel out of my seat. All the cats are now hiding. I'm going quilt now and see if I can get my heart rate back down.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts