Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
wife,mom,taxi driver,cook
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to home most of the morning just me and the 2yo. That NEVER happens! Dh is doing job testing this am, oldest dd is at a friend's, next dd is working, and the next 3 are leaving soon for the weekly church activity. Youngest ds is still too young for that or he'd be going! It'll be lunchtime before anyone gets home. I really can't remember when my house has been this empty...unless we're all gone! Whatever will I do with myself and only 1 child??????????

·
gracie88
913 Posts
Woo-hoo :D Toddlers are lots of fun one on one. I bet you don't get many chances to just play with your littlest alone. You can catch bugs or wash dishes together (always a favorite at our house ::) or whatever you did with your first that you do not get to with the littlest :)

T

·
0 Posts
You put him down for a nap and then remember what it's like to go potty all alone!!! :baby04:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
ginnie5 said:
Whatever will I do with myself and only 1 child??????????
Enjoy every minute of it :)
Don’t forget to treat yourself and DS and have some fun; like a picnic at the playground, a snowball,…

·
Registered
634 Posts
Tonya said:
You put him down for a nap and then remember what it's like to go potty all alone!!! :baby04:
lol, I was thinking take a nap with the toddler, that's probably something else Ginnie doesn't get to do.

·
wife,mom,taxi driver,cook
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well we ended up wasting an hour of our time due to a flat tire on the church bus we had to wait on them to fix. Couldn't just leave the older ones there ya know. Then we came home and watched a show that he wanted to.....not what his older siblings like. I don't know what it was .....but along the lines of teletubbies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts