Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where this is? I have seen in different threads where people have said this or that should be in "general" chat. My question is where is general chat? I see an ADMIN chat along with the homestead, sheep goats and so on but not a general chat.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
If you are not a registered user it will not be shown on your monitor, also you must be logged in. Hope this helps!

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Have to register and log in first. Then it shows up.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Add me to the confused list! I have registered, gotten the thanks for registering note, logged in, gotten the your logged in message, tried to post, gotten the unregistered message, re logged in, gotten the that name is already in usage message, changed and rechanged my password, am still "unregistered" and cannot see the general chat either.

Confused,
Barbara

·
Super Moderator
13,518 Posts
when logging in , be sure to check the 'stay logged in box as that seems to help keep you logged in.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unregistered said:
Add me to the confused list! I have registered, gotten the thanks for registering note, logged in, gotten the your logged in message, tried to post, gotten the unregistered message, re logged in, gotten the that name is already in usage message, changed and rechanged my password, am still "unregistered" and cannot see the general chat either.

Confused,
Barbara
I'm the one who started this thread, since I am not able to appear registered. I have registered also but it never worked. Don't know why?? Heck I designed and built my own webpage using html and micro/notepad but I can't get this thing to work.
Thanks for the answers though, I'll try to register again. That way I will not have to be "guest" among hundreds!!! Thanks again

·
Super Moderator
13,518 Posts
Kirk,
Watch out how much you say. Ernest will make you turn in your propellar beanie and decoder ring :haha:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Shrek I thought I was ok if I didnt mention our secret purification ritual. You know the one where we take our secret oath and bathe in Kool-Aid.
Kirk

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Kirk said:
Shrek I thought I was ok if I didnt mention our secret purification ritual. You know the one where we take our secret oath and bathe in Kool-Aid.
Kirk
Oh, is this the part where after you bathe in the kool-aid, you make new initiates drink a glass of your bathwater and they either become loyal members or die? Oops, said too much.

·
Super Moderator
16,565 Posts
"Oh, is this the part where after you bathe in the kool-aid, you make new initiates drink a glass of your bathwater and they either become loyal members or die? Oops, said too much"

No, that comes later. FIRST the new members each send me $20. Traditions are important, don't you know.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Hey Spanky,

We're off to the secret clubhouse, see you there. And don't tell Darla and those braty girls either.

Your friend,
Alfalfa

1 - 13 of 13 Posts