This has got me confused, general chat?

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Unregistered-1427815803, Mar 18, 2004.

1. I'm not sure where this is? I have seen in different threads where people have said this or that should be in "general" chat. My question is where is general chat? I see an ADMIN chat along with the homestead, sheep goats and so on but not a general chat.

2. Wanda

Wanda Well-Known Member

If you are not a registered user it will not be shown on your monitor, also you must be logged in. Hope this helps!

3. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member Supporter

Have to register and log in first. Then it shows up.

4. Add me to the confused list! I have registered, gotten the thanks for registering note, logged in, gotten the your logged in message, tried to post, gotten the unregistered message, re logged in, gotten the that name is already in usage message, changed and rechanged my password, am still "unregistered" and cannot see the general chat either.

Confused,
    Barbara

5. Shrek

Shrek Singletree Moderator Staff Member

when logging in , be sure to check the 'stay logged in box as that seems to help keep you logged in.

6. I'm the one who started this thread, since I am not able to appear registered. I have registered also but it never worked. Don't know why?? Heck I designed and built my own webpage using html and micro/notepad but I can't get this thing to work.
    Thanks for the answers though, I'll try to register again. That way I will not have to be "guest" among hundreds!!! Thanks again

7. Kirk

Kirk Well-Known Member

the truth is that general chat and registration is limited to members of our secret cult. LOL
    Kirk

8. Shrek

Shrek Singletree Moderator Staff Member

Kirk,
    Watch out how much you say. Ernest will make you turn in your propellar beanie and decoder ring :haha:

9. Kirk

Kirk Well-Known Member

Shrek I thought I was ok if I didnt mention our secret purification ritual. You know the one where we take our secret oath and bathe in Kool-Aid.
    Kirk

10. HermitJohn

HermitJohn Well-Known Member

Oh, is this the part where after you bathe in the kool-aid, you make new initiates drink a glass of your bathwater and they either become loyal members or die? Oops, said too much.

11. Terri

Terri Singletree & Weight Loss & Permaculture Moderator Staff Member Supporter

"Oh, is this the part where after you bathe in the kool-aid, you make new initiates drink a glass of your bathwater and they either become loyal members or die? Oops, said too much"

No, that comes later. FIRST the new members each send me $20. Traditions are important, don't you know.

12. Ardie/WI

Ardie/WI Well-Known Member Supporter

I wanna decoder ring too!

13. CraftyDiva

CraftyDiva Is anybody here?

Hey Spanky,

We're off to the secret clubhouse, see you there. And don't tell Darla and those braty girls either.

Your friend,
    Alfalfa