Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In one state we have voters defunding a library for "grooming" children with their LGBTQ books. (Michigan)
In another state (yay Oregon (n)) we have a library raising funds for a "gender affirming closet"
where students who are not supported by their parents can find supplies to be their "authentic"
selves at school.
Aaaaaagggghhh!

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
In a school system of 1000 students, less than 1 student would have true gender dysphoria. Having a gender-affirming closet is to encourage kids to think they have gender dysphoria, not to actually help the few kids who may have it.
And, of those 1000 students, at least 990 of them have homes where they can sort out their gender dysphoria delusions with the people whose business it actually is.

·
Administrator
21,363 Posts
I would think it will set kids up for greater difficulties.
I would NOT want her anywhere near my small children. She isn't there to teach kids how to read or do math. She's there to guide their sexual preferences.
I don't think someone can guide sexual preference but I believe that her job is to educate children according to the curriculum and I firmly believe that there is only one flag children should pledge alliegiance to and that is the flag of their country.

·
Premium Member
33,727 Posts
I think children can be groomed to accept or embrace things that they normally would not. Studies have shown that children of abusers are more likely to abuse their children because that is what they know. I don't know if any studies have been done to see if children of same sex couples are more prone to homosexuality.

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
I don't think someone can guide sexual preference but I believe that her job is to educate children according to the curriculum and I firmly believe that there is only one flag children should pledge alliegiance to and that is the flag of their country.
Whether or not their actual sexual preference can be guided, children are impressionable and can absolutely be guided to experiment outside of what they really are. Consider all the people in the 20th century who came out late in life. A lot of them really are homosexuals, but their upbringing guided them to heterosexuality. I’d bet every dollar I hold that there are heterosexual kids have homosexual experiences because it’s “cool”. That’s going to be an unhappy moment when they wake up and realize they were groomed.

That video, it turns out, was kind of hilarious in a way that “teacher” probably didn’t realize, though. I have no idea what the various pride flags are all about, so I had to DDG “ace flag”:
These are the meanings for the ace flag: Black for Asexuality; Grey for Grey-Asexuality and Demisexuality; White for Non-asexual partners and allies; Purple for community.

So, this short-haired Ox posing as a freak “teacher” said that one of her students may have “found their identity” when looking at her ace flag.

Really?

A child, hearing the explanation of asexuality, decided that they may be asexual?!? EUREKA!! Major breakthrough, there, Princess Nosering! All children are asexual, until they’re not, and a lot more of them would stay that way longer if you’d quit trying to sexualize them.

She’s not just trying to assume the role that belongs to parents, she’s trying to assume the power of Nature.

·
Registered
41,775 Posts
I wish that was the sole example. There are hundreds, if not thousands. It is like someone set out to attack our schools.

• Sad
Reactions: Pony and nehimama

·
Registered
41,775 Posts
Looks like we are at step five in the red box. Might be hard to pull back from that

·
Registered
6,893 Posts
Guess my kids would have been kicked out .one wanted to be a tank at 4. One wore a towel as a cape for few months at start of school. He stopped when other kids came to school with towel capes. Then he moved to cowboy boots in gym class. Last one a black trench coat. Then gothic hit. No more trench coat for him. Is case the kids thought he was goth. Guess im way less tolerant in my old age.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts