this and that

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by huntress4203, Sep 11, 2006.

1. huntress4203

huntress4203 alias mullinaxclan

It is now deer and elk season for me. I'm taking one of our girls out with me tonight and doing some scouting for elk sign while I hunt for deer. Tomorrow my s/o and I are headed to our favorite place in the world to do a little hunting of both for the day and tomorrow evening, we're headed to a friends place to maybe get one of the 2 bucks that are in his orchard/vineyard. One more week of work and its 2 weeks of vacation to hunt some more. If I'm so lucky to get both animals in the next few days, then I'll pick up a bear tag and carry my rifle for awhile instead of my bow when we go up into the high country next week. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!! This is my third year of hunting and I haven't gotten anything yet. I feel lucky this year.

Glo

2. cowgirlone

cowgirlone Well-Known Member

That sounds nice! Good luck to you. :)

3. elkhound

elkhound Well-Known Member Supporter

i envy you.western washington is my most favorite place on earth.i lived at mt.st.helens and at mt. adams.there are a lot of elk up thee tuttle river if you get drawn for that zone.i lived at towns called cougar and amboy and trout lake.you close by these or heard of them?good luck i love elk they are tops in the frying pan.