Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope no one is missing any shipments :oops:

Train Vehicle Track Rolling stock Rolling

The packages are from retailers including Amazon, REI and others, CBSLA reported Thursday. The sea of debris left behind includes items that the thieves apparently didn’t think were valuable enough to take.

While CBSLA cameras were on the scene, one person was spotted running off with a container used to hold small packages, and a Union Pacific railroad police officer was spotted pursuing two other people who were apparently going through packages.

The scene was the same in November, when NBC4 showed thousands of boxes discarded along the tracks lined with homeless encampments northeast of downtown in the Lincoln Park area.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have unloaded many hundreds of containers in my life, and the security seals on the door require a substantial pair of bolt cutters and a pair of cojones to remove.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Well hell! Who would have thought that when you stop punishing criminals, crime would increase.
Not only that, the retailers just count it as shrinkage and just raise their price to the end consumer. Yes, we are all paying for this. TPTB do not care. Time for a change in TPTB.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
one look at that scene, any wonder why the creatures on earth are getting sick ?

no no, I know, I was once told that a lot of trash in the city is "normal."

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have caught them red handed, they use cordless grinders with a cutting wheel.
I never would have thought of that!!!
But then, I was just an honest hard working forklift operator.

Reactions: Pony and RJ2019

·
Registered
400 Posts
Looks like they go to an awful lot of work to get some junk that comes from China!!!

Honestly I work for the railroad and when running a train through the Englewood IL hood the speed limit is 20 mph and you are not to go under 20. If you do the story is somebody will run beside your train and uncouple your train then take everything.

·
STILL not Alice
22,665 Posts
Now that is cool as ****!
CNN: FedEx asks FAA permission to add anti-missile system to some cargo planes.
I read the article, but can't get serious because of MANPADS.

Man, I am ROTFLMAO... I'm in an adolescent mood today...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts