Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...in the Fry Daddy, the paper plate stands at the ready. The ketchup and black pepper awaits on the desk, even the garlic salt is being patient tonight. With something this sweet why would any guy want a woman present?

Hint, I have readjusted to single life.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
LOL Angie - good question

Had a baked potato ( a whole one), drenched in butter and seasoned with old bay last night - tasty

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The second half of the most innocent and loving family potato to date, has been put into purgatory until its duty needs to be met in the future. It is shielded to the (artificial) harsh environments until it is necessary for it to perform. The shield is petroleum based so the toxins could seep if left there too long, hence the need to include it in my currant plans for potato torture.

But whom can devour an entire potato? Not this diabetic self. 5 small meals per day is the agenda, more would be trouble. Yes, I know I am a heartless potato dictator, but thats life here at Johary Airport. But I did slice it via a China made knife, so it does not feel left out of the commonality of life.

Now if I could just prevent those tiny green bugs from committing suicide in my beverage. They come with a vengeance, maybe I should close the screen door? Well that would be after the possums and coons exit after their night time meal, its hard to run a possums and coons soup kitchen alone. Any voluntary assistance available?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts