There is a pre dawn drizzle

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by moopups, Dec 23, 2006.

1. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    But yet its warm enough here to not need long sleeves. Its been uneventful here, with two exceptions last night.

Last evening there was two extremely loud BOOMs, the little people whom run up and down on the stairs in my head finally found the right program and turned it on. The space shuttle was in a return mode with a different flight pattern and had crossed over.

This dual sound was not new, I have heard it many times before, just not here. Such is life in Florida.

The second event was when the neighbor took his black Lab dog out for a walk while our turkeys were doing a walk about. Their paths crossed, the dog was curious and approached, the turkeys acted aggressive toward the dog, there was no contact allowed by us humans. But I am fully sure the dog would have not won such a contest. He is a city dog, untrained in such matters.

The drizzle has ebbed, its anticipated return may not get fulfilled. Nothing serious on the schedule for today, just survival. We got the airport critters back on schedule, how long such lasts is yet to be seen. There is wetness, a full 5 feet under the backside canopy here, there must have been a major rain last night.

I am going to step away from the keyboard now, leaving this to ambush your brain when you arrive here, but you saw my name on it before you opened it.

2. tinknal

tinknal Well-Known Member Supporter

We had a drizzle yesterday........in MINNESOTA!!............LOL

3. suzfromWi

suzfromWi Well-Known Member Supporter

Yes, I saw the name and rushed to open and be a small part of your life. I could see you sitting there in that drizzle thinking about your day. I picture you a small man, 5' 9"".Thin Dark hair with some silver. Work and worry lines cover your face and sad blue eyes. You dont smile often but when you do it changes your face. You dont walk fast but you get things done. How far off am I?
    Rained here all day yesterday until about 3 and then the world turned upside down and the heavy wet snow began to fall. That, altho beautiful, mixed with the rain to make a wet mess. DH came home early to avoid the bad roads. Now this morning it looks like we didnt get much and it is clearing out. I could tell that tho, before I got up, as my arm and fingers no longer had pain. Funny how your body can perdict the weather...Well, not funny exactly....have a prosperus day moopups....

4. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    SFW, missed by a bit, 5' 11", 220, full head of brown hair, some grey in the full beard (shaving is for losers!). But the communications are started, this I consider a breakthrough, its only been 7 years here. Welcome to 'Aspie World' everybody. I do not see you faces, I am not subject to your body language I cannot read, I only see these words on a screen. How relaxing this is.

Whats expected next? I don't know, never been here before. I expect to continue posting about what I see, from my angle, don't know how to do such otherwise. It appears you enjoy reading the words of description that are issued in a brief, but rather direct way. It is my norm.

Why write out the whole word when everybody understands the short cut? Does anyone not understand?

5. suzfromWi

suzfromWi Well-Known Member Supporter

Boy was I off.... :shrug: Maybe it was the you from another life I was seeing.. :) Right now I am communicating with Dh over a cup of coffee. Snow is gone and the day begins....... :hobbyhors

6. Grandmotherbear

Grandmotherbear Well-Known Member Supporter

Your drizzle arrived here about 11 ish so I won't be mowing the lawn today. Grandfatherbear also had extreme difficulty reading body language- sevreal therapists have instructed him it is NOT aggressive to observe people...the funny thing is, he is also oblivious to environment, and I'll bet that you, Moops, are hypersensitive to yours...aware of every little change in wind, light, animals, etc...I have hypersensitive to body language and had to work to learn awareness of personal environment after i started becoming a woodsie woman...

7. Ardie/WI

Ardie/WI Well-Known Member Supporter

Drizzle here too. it snowed here last night and that made for sloppy roads. SIL said it took 55 minutes to drive home and DD said the roads were terrible coming from Neenah,WI. Ahhhh....winter in Wisconsin...!