Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
And yet I hear people excited about the 'next stimulus payment'. Very few people criticize this reckless creation of money from thin air and no one from the liberal side even mentions it. This influx of fake dollars will need to be steadily increased to keep the illusion alive. This is the biggest financial bubble we've ever seen and like all bubbles it will bust.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
And yet I hear people excited about the 'next stimulus payment'. Very few people criticize this reckless creation of money from thin air and no one from the liberal side even mentions it. This influx of fake dollars will need to be steadily increased to keep the illusion alive. This is the biggest financial bubble we've ever seen and like all bubbles it will bust.
And when it finally does burst, they will say that it is Trump's fault. I no longer even mention to anyone that this stimulus thing is a bad idea, they won't listen. So when I get the imaginary money, I exchange it for real lumber. And hope that I have my house finished before the bubble bursts. I know, I know, owning my own house and not being in debt makes me a evil white something or other. But that is a burden I have learned to bear.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
And when it finally does burst, they will say that it is Trump's fault. I no longer even mention to anyone that this stimulus thing is a bad idea, they won't listen. So when I get the imaginary money, I exchange it for real lumber. And hope that I have my house finished before the bubble bursts. I know, I know, owning my own house and not being in debt makes me a white something or other. But that is a burden I have learned to bear.
You privileged man! Share the wealth 🤑. You owe it to society 🙂...

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I sent my first one back. Not got the other two yet.

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
I sent my first one back. Not got the other two yet.
Your way was probably the honorable way. We thought about it too but ended up just putting them in the bank to apply to incomes taxes when Biden gets through raising rates.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts