Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
STILL not Alice
20,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... of the unvaccinated. According to the Resident Evil on PA Ave, the whole situation in the world today was caused by, and continues to worsen due to, those who practice their God-given rights to self-determination.

I hope that this is not considered by the mods to be political. It is, as far as I can determine, Current Events.

Mr Carlson hit the nail on the head. Those who have natural immunity, those who refuse the jab on moral grounds, and those who follow the true science are being targeted for purging.

Frankly, I'm sick to my stomach. I read the transcript of the Resident Evil's speech, and it is terrifying.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Gona get way worse. Government will take us to all to breaking point we are just days away from true civil war. Its been brewing to boiling since Biden took office. Lists CRT, BML,shot mandates,gas food prices, mask mandate, on line school, school board meets, return to work, ballot tampering, crime, defund police, airlines slowing, sports teams demands, shoot even the Conners on tv first show live with fully vaccinated audience. Debt ceiling government over spending, Afghanistan the Mexico border, illegals dont need covid testing or shots just come on in. Hollywood and Congress dont need to follow covid rules. Abortion and time as long as it still has any part in the vagina. Whats that do to pregnant vagina carrying person that is murdered ? Use to be 2 victims murdered women and baby...so that needs to change in murder cases.
People are done trying to figure out what preferred sex you choose to be. Cant use him her she he girl boy women man. Really how long before the pot boils over. Shoot forgot what the poster posted.

·
STILL not Alice
20,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@mreynolds mentioned the heat, I thought of the frogs in the pot, and this came to mind:

Happy Organism Font Adaptation Internet meme
\\

1 - 11 of 11 Posts