Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Monday I saw the dentist for a toothache: I was sure I had broken another filling! But the tooth was fine.

Well, all this week I have first had pain in a numb area, and then the pain stops and the feeling returns. It just so happens this process started with my teeth, of all things! If this continues I will soon be able to walk without a cane! What a thrilling thought!

The new MS med, Ocrevus, is da' bomb!

·
Country Girl
4,306 Posts
That is GREAT Terri!!!! My DIL's sister just got back from Chicago and the result tests for the stem cell therapy....NO ACTIVE MS!!!!! She is SOOOO happy!!! She was losing her eyesight and the thoughts of not being able to SEE her little boy grow up was the worst. :( She feels GREAT now!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is GREAT Terri!!!! My DIL's sister just got back from Chicago and the result tests for the stem cell therapy....NO ACTIVE MS!!!!! She is SOOOO happy!!! She was losing her eyesight and the thoughts of not being able to SEE her little boy grow up was the worst. :( She feels GREAT now!!!
WOW!

Wouldn't a cure be a wonderful thing!

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
13,825 Posts
Terri, I'm happy the new drug is working for you. I've become so jaded I'm surprised when a drug does what drug companies say it will do.

Did you ever try Dr.Terry Wahls' protocol (diet based)? I would be interested in your experience if you did try it.

·
Registered
507 Posts
well im guessing that whoever sheers you better be carefull not to scratch your skin -------------although -----if they scratch your skin with MS & it doesn't hurt --then you know the medicines working VERY VERY WELL

·
Super Moderator
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you ever try Dr.Terry Wahls' protocol (diet based)? I would be interested in your experience if you did try it.
It helped me a bit, but I continued to deteriorate.

With Ocrevis I take 2steps forward one step back. I amgetting better very slowly in fits and starts. This is an improvement

1 - 11 of 11 Posts