The new Bruce Jenner or should I say Caitlyn

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by painterswife, Jun 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. painterswife

painterswife Sock puppet reinstated Supporter

2. haley1

haley1 Well-Known Member

he did a music video with the village people back in the late 70's..... think he spent too muh time with them? :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmoUEX1Rd44[/ame]

3. MO_cows

MO_cows I calls em like I sees em

I feel bad for his Olympic competitors. Now they know they got beat by a girl!

4. Irish Pixie

Irish Pixie Well-Known Member

Good for her. I'm glad she can finally be who she was born to be.

I don't think I could ever be that brave.

5. Jokarva

Jokarva Well-Known Member Supporter

Wish I looked that good, lol.

I admire the courage this took, and if she says this is her true self, then who am I to question?

6. 7thswan

7thswan Well-Known Member Supporter

Did he have a nose job way back then?

7. emdeengee

emdeengee Well-Known Member

If you are snidely inferring that time with them turned him gay then No because he is not a gay man. He/She is a woman's soul born into a man's body. Only some of the Village People were gay.

8. Forcast

Forcast Well-Known Member

so was she a lesbian when with her wives, and now is she a gaymale cant thing what the term for gay man is? Any what would she have a relationship with man?

9. poppy

poppy Well-Known Member

I think he/she is an it. A little of both and not enough of either.

fordy, Sawmill Jim, TraderBob and 3 others like this.
  10. Jokarva

Jokarva Well-Known Member Supporter

She said in her interview that she was always attracted to women, but as she's aged is pretty much asexual.

11. arabian knight

arabian knight Miniature Horse lover Supporter

12. Jolly

Jolly Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Two guys, 300 hours of computer time and the best airbrush program on the planet, and they can't do any better than that?

rambler, JeffreyD, Kmac15 and 4 others like this.
  13. farmerDale

farmerDale Well-Known Member Supporter

If you are born with testicles and a penis, you are a he. Ovaries and a vagina, you are a she. This world is so messed up, and I am frankly getting fed up and sick of the sickness out there.

trulytricia, fordy, edcopp and 15 others like this.
  14. chamoisee

chamoisee Well-Known Member

Gender isn't as cut and dried as we like to think it is. I'm sort of surprised to hear these perspectives from farmers, who've seen freemartins, hermaphrodites, intersexed animals, etc. http://is.gd/G1ckze

15. chamoisee

Back to the topic at hand, I think Caitlyn looks very good, considering her age and the fact that she's still recently transitioned. Over time, she will continue to change. It can take years for HRT to manifest fully.

Irish Pixie and TheMartianChick like this.
  16. chamoisee

17. Shrek

Shrek Singletree Moderator Staff Member

He has the money to do whatever he chooses. Whatever works for him/her and his family.

Although tired of all the media saturation on it, I guess its good for the company that makes Wheaties.

Imagine all the jokes about the additives in the cereal if Bruce had just disappeared on a vacation to an undisclosed location and then surfaced as a woman a few years later.

I have no idea how folks wired mentally/genetically like that are motivated and really don't care as I know I like how I am and GF is.

The only thing about the gender change part of the gay folks I am still trying to figure out is a couple I first met when I was a teenager where the wife was hetero and the husband went the gender change path after coming out of the closet and divorcing his wife.

Years after he had himself turned a she, the gender bended she hooked up with the ex wife again and those of us who knew of them started trying to sort it out and it went along the line of :

He and she fell in love in the 1950s, got married , had three kids and were a hetero couple through the 1960s into the late 1970s when he decided he was gay and having the money to finance it ,decided to go gender swap and divorce his wife and after becoming a woman, hooked up with a guy so technically was back to hetero, then decided to leave the guy to get back with ex wife from before the gender change but she wasn't becoming a he again.

Even though same sex marriage was not recognized in the state where they lived , I think they were able to remarry because of the original hetero marriage and the gender changed she still being a male on her birth certificate.

When one of the guys asked me if I thought them getting back together made them both gay, all I could say was all I knew was they both seemed happy.

They have since both passed on and one of the girls I went to school with said she saw their graves near her grandparents grave plot years ago and the couple's headstone shows them both passed in the 1990s with female names but listed as husband and wife on the grave marker long before same sex marriage in that state. :shrug:

18. chamoisee

The reason for the confusion is that people confuse transgender with gay. They are not the same thing. Some gay men might seem more effeminate, and some lesbian women are butch, but generally, they would react with horror if you asked them if they thought of themselves as the other gender. In fact, some of the worst opponents of transwomen, are lesbian feminists!

There are exceptions, but typically, a transgender person's sexual orientation remains the same before, during, and after their transition to the gender that they have always felt themselves to be. So if your friend was born male, fell in love with a woman he married, realized he was a woman trapped in a man's body, transitioned to female, etc...he is still attracted to women. He was perceived as a straight man before, will now be perceived as a lesbian woman.

It is incredibly difficult, painful, and expensive to transition. Many are not able to, and many succumb to the hatred around them, turning it inwards and committing suicide. I am on a support group online, and you would not believe the pain and despair. These people do not choose to be this way. It isn't a freak show. You might not understand, but try to have some compassion and be glad it didn't happen to you. :-(

Jennifer L., Dutchie, Tiempo and 2 others like this.
  19. AngieM2

AngieM2 Big Front Porch advocate Supporter

Actually, I think she (he) looks remarkably good for all s/he's been thru.

Jokarva likes this.
  20. farmerDale

farmerDale Well-Known Member Supporter

Many farmers are salt of the earth people. I live in farming country, I do business with farmers, and I do not know a single farmer I live near and deal with, who would think Bruce and HIS decision is normal, or even close to normal. Many of us believe in the Bible. "Male and female, He made them", comes to mind.

He can do whatever he wants. That does not make it right, natural, or normal. Normalizing this kind of behavior is not an admirable goal, and it will get society no where good.

The animal problems you mention are genetic freaks of nature, physically. So far as I know, this man was born with man parts, not a blend, or a mix.

I respectfully disagree, gender most certainly IS cut and dried. It is as clear as can be. God did not create the male, the female, as well as the grossly confused. The grossly confused made it this way themselves, or with the help of prior abuse or family breakdown.

Mixed up, and mentally troubled people, or the abused souls, who mess with the gender they were born as, refusing to be the male or the female they were made as? Honestly, I have no idea. All I know is it is completely MESSED UP.

All I know, is I am glad my kids are farm kids, far removed from this garbage of today's world. But I am sad about the world that the politically correct set is forcing us all to leave them with. Normalizing things that are most certainly not normal, is a part of what I see as our ultimate downfall, along with all other forms of sinfulness.

We can all be thankful we live in a society of free choice. I and most people who agree with me, have as much right to think these things are NOT normal and strange as heck, as the very few do who think it is ALL THAT and more, do we not?

I guess I am as confused as MR. Jenner.

BTW, I DO NOT think he looks good, or cool, or anything like attractive. AT ALL. I am glad that he says he is free and happy, even if it is not possibly true.

Anyway, going out to feed my male and female sheep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.