Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
156 Posts
An exceptionally useless fool that I'm sure liberals worship.
This is a stunt that rightwing radio talk show hosts use to make their knee jerk listeners vibrate. They find some obscure individual who is on the fringe, try to associate the individual with all liberals and then pound it. These radio hosts are adept at pounding issues that anger their listeners.

Why do they want to engender anger in their listeners? Anger generates adrenaline. Adrenaline is addictive. So the knee jerks keeping tuning in to get their anger induced adrenaline fix.

· Registered
156 Posts
That’s so funny you should say that, @Heritagefarm, I mean, @Red one, I mean @Roy Gilbert .

Here’s AOC proudly and openly blaming Lauren Boebert for inciting anti “LGBT hate” that supposedly inspired a right-wing ultra-mega-maga doody head to shoot up a gay nightclub… except the murderer turned out to be “non-binary” left wing loon.

AOC, who holds a shepherd’s role in the left wing narrative, chose to place the blame on Lauren Boebert just because she happens to be a representative from Colorado, which became quite inconvenient once it was discovered that the murderer was one of your fellow Marxists… yet her tweet still stands.

What we’re you saying about sketchy tactics on the right, again?

Understand that what you posted does not negate what I posted. You post was more like the adolescent ... "nananana your side does it too"
And us a bit of common sense ... the non-binary thing is simply something cooked up by the defense to combat hate crimes charges.

Cute how you throw out words to attack, without any cause to do so (marxist). You are truly in the lil donnie school of cheap attacks

· Registered
156 Posts
No, not quite. Putting your post into perspective, woke hate crime is the norm, not the exception.
Focus on the Family vandalized after Club Q shooting: "Blood on your hands"
My OP was about the half witlessness of rightwing talk show host and their listeners
Curious how desperate the right is to re-identify right wing terrorists as libs. They did that with the Pelosi attacker and are now trying to do the same with the Colorado shooter. My advice to the right ... put on your big boy pants and own your crazies

1 - 3 of 3 Posts