Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
615 Posts
I’m case anyone hasn’t read it, Brave New World may be the one book as illuminating of our current ills as Orwell’s 1984, and is available, in its entirety, for free here:

It’s a quick read.
I do not understand where we parted.

When i read "Brave New World" it was a cautionary tale, now it appears to be an instruction manual

Masks, removing others from pictures, worshiping yourself, isolating and abusing children,...
What went wrong?

615 Posts
This is a stunt that rightwing radio talk show hosts use to make their knee jerk listeners vibrate. They find some obscure individual who is on the fringe, try to associate the individual with all liberals and then pound it. These radio hosts are adept at pounding issues that anger their listeners.

Why do they want to engender anger in their listeners? Anger generates adrenaline. Adrenaline is addictive. So the knee jerks keeping tuning in to get their anger induced adrenaline fix.

To be honest, this is not fringe.

The democrat partei has been pushing abortion after birth, or at least up to birth, amongst other things.

and the pedo stuff is becoming moor and more of a thing. Some advertizer just got wacked for promoting kiddie abuse to sell bags. SICK

1 - 2 of 2 Posts