Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
39,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2001, a mock epidemic exercise was carried out by the US government.

Results of the experiment:
“In addition to the possibility of massive civilian casualties, Dark Winter outlined the possible breakdown in essential institutions, resulting in a loss of confidence in government, followed by civil disorder, and a violation of democratic processes by authorities attempting to restore order.”

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Well, isn't that nice. And I'm sure the results were buried someplace. Glad it was dug out and you posted about it.

The US is not prepared for much if something happens on our soil. We are reactive instead of proactive as we, the masses, have been lulled into a false sense of security.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts

“In addition to the possibility of massive civilian casualties, Dark Winter outlined the possible breakdown in essential institutions, resulting in a loss of confidence in government, followed by civil disorder, and a violation of democratic processes by authorities attempting to restore order.”

The last one that China had a few years ago it was decided not to develope anything because it may not get to the U.S. A few others they had over in Chine years ago never got here, However close attention was paid to anyone comming in from China. This time they decided to wait again however it didn't work. When knowen it was here the government said don't worry it is under control and won't spread. It could have been mostly prevented in the U.S. if property steps were enfored in Feb. when it first started.

·
Registered
29,361 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,320 Posts
The bad thing with our goverment is each time we change leaders, policy changes. Our elected officials have forgotten their job is to serve the public and make policy to protect their constituents. Instead they prefer to fight among themselves and follow their own agenda. I don't see the situation getting any better. Out of all the people in the nation the political parties seem to be very good at picking the worst person to lead the country.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I looked at the first two links, and it seems like you'd try to have mainstream media educate us on critical race theory and 1619 project? You really can't do better than links to CNN, eh?
I believe his point was that those are things that do NOT matter. If that is what he meant then I agree - none of those things are omportant.

·
Registered
29,361 Posts
I believe his point was that those are things that do NOT matter. If that is what he meant then I agree - none of those things are omportant.
I think I was too subtle, not my forte. Yes, that is what I meant. The last three links were CNN.com, MSNBC.com and foxnews.com. They are feeding us a diet of BS, and depriving us of valuable vitamins and minerals.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I think I was too subtle, not my forte. Yes, that is what I meant. The last three links were CNN.com, MSNBC.com and foxnews.com. They are feeding us a diet of BS, and depriving us of valuable vitamins and minerals.
And you keep watching it, hoping something is going to change

·
Registered
29,361 Posts
And you keep watching it, hoping something is going to change
You don't know anything about me - You can't get outside your own head

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Seems people.in general wont follow simple mandates wear a mask dont visit ect. So if we cant manage on our own to stay home wear a mask and wash our hands the government needs to shut everything down. Send national guard to bring us tp and food box every week.

·
39,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Yeah, Forecast. That should go well and solve EVERYTHING. :)

·
39,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Edited. This is not the droid you are looking for. :cool:

Reactions: no really

·
Premium Member
734 Posts

We did have a fast disease reaction team but the white house got rid of it before corona...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts