Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the study of WW2 history the subject of the Holocaust often comes up as it relates to the presumed complicity of the German people in carrying it out.

How could such a thing happen on a national level?

Well, I am convinced of the answer and am seeing the rise of the Fourth Reich right here in the good 'ol USA.

The age of the Karen.

A Karen can be either a man or a woman, so the term is not misogynistic.

Covid-19 has spawned them by the millions. Check that, emboldened them, because they were already here, seething in their self-righteous indignation for years.

Covid-19 the false-flag virus with the 95% survivability rate for those above the age of 70.

A CDC update Wednesday says individuals are more likely to survive the coronavirus after contracting it. The health agency says if you have the virus between the ages of 0 to 70, you have a 99% survival rate. And if you’re over 70, the survival rate is nearly 95%. CDC shows COVID-19 has high survival rate; doctor still wants to see precautions taken
You know what a Karen is, you have seen them, heard of them, or perhaps you are one. The individuals that act like they have the authority to scream, "Murderer!", in your face because you are not wearing one of those stupid masks. The kind that rat you out to the authorities for same. The kind that call the HOA because the neighbor got a new puppy that does not meet their interpretation of what pets are allowed. The kind that call the cops because the neighbor drove across the corner of their property. The kind that run to the moderators in chat rooms because they are piss-poor debaters and blow their intellectual wad with the first volley.

They're everywhere and crawling out of the woodwork.

All that they require is totenkopf pins and a semblance of legitimacy.

Oh, and some Zyklon B.

Karen (pejorative) - Wikipedia

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
The parallels between the rise of The Third Reich and The Woke movement here & now is obvious.....but even creepier is the parallel between the situation here over the last two decades and the changes in the economy, govt and social attitudes of The Roman Empire from ~200- 400 AD. It wasn't The Barbarians who killed The Empire after 400 AD-- They just carved up the remains of the dying body.

The Fall of Rome Explained In 13 Minutes - Bing video

After Romulus Augustus, the last western emperor was killed in 476, w europe was left in disorder-- essentially a "hood without cops to be fought over by rival gangs. Historians call it The Dark Ages. We survivalists would call it the EOTWAWKI.

I think I'll put on my horse hair tunic and start carrying a sign "The End Is Near!" around town.

I'd put a finer point on the Wiki article about Karen-- Karen is really better described a the partially/poorly educated white suburban mother who votes Liberal, doing her thinking with her heart and not her brain. Her sheltered life gives her little experience of The Real World on which to draw inferences. Her emotional vote swings elections.

The there's the college-age voters-- same argument.

After the Viet Nam experience, voting age was lowered to 18 on the argument that "If you're old enough to be drafted, you're old enough to vote."....We no longer draft soldiers...What happens to that argument? Shouldn't we raise the age to 21 again?

The Founding Father were pretty smart.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I had to ask my wife what a Karen was a couple months ago.
There's been busy bodies around for a while. Folks who don't have much of a life as I see it. Assuming they know all the facts.
Kinda like folks who always have their phone in hand so they can take a picture or report something they see. Just so they can post something on the internet. Guess it makes em feel important.
Then they want to make more laws. Because you know, something could happen.
I can take care of myself n the folks around me. N don't have to be anybody.

·
Super Moderator
9,633 Posts
On a side note.....I want to form a defamation lawsuit against the use of the name Karen in a negative way. My name is Karen....I'm offended. ;)
oh well we are not referring to you , we are referring to the Karen my wife used to work with , she is the the reason the term is Karen.
a true , let me talk to your manager karen

·
Registered
62 Posts
Freedom is scary to many people. The bigger the platform they get, the more we eventually lose. If they want safety, go to prison. That's probably the safest place in the USA.

Think about it. How dare THAT person:
...walk on my street.
...sit in their car.
...sit on a park bench.
...hold a sign that might offend me.
...say a word that might offend me.
...park in my historical parking spot.
...look my direction

All these things are legal in a free society, but how many cop calls are made about them?

·
Dallas
13,892 Posts
On a side note.....I want to form a defamation lawsuit against the use of the name Karen in a negative way. My name is Karen....I'm offended. ;)
My wife's name is Nancy, which, according to my best friend, makes me a Nancy-boy.

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
In the study of WW2 history the subject of the Holocaust often comes up as it relates to the presumed complicity of the German people in carrying it out.

How could such a thing happen on a national level?

Well, I am convinced of the answer and am seeing the rise of the Fourth Reich right here in the good 'ol USA.

The age of the Karen.

A Karen can be either a man or a woman, so the term is not misogynistic.

Covid-19 has spawned them by the millions. Check that, emboldened them, because they were already here, seething in their self-righteous indignation for years.

Covid-19 the false-flag virus with the 95% survivability rate for those above the age of 70.

You know what a Karen is, you have seen them, heard of them, or perhaps you are one. The individuals that act like they have the authority to scream, "Murderer!", in your face because you are not wearing one of those stupid masks. The kind that rat you out to the authorities for same. The kind that call the HOA because the neighbor got a new puppy that does not meet their interpretation of what pets are allowed. The kind that call the cops because the neighbor drove across the corner of their property. The kind that run to the moderators in chat rooms because they are piss-poor debaters and blow their intellectual wad with the first volley.

They're everywhere and crawling out of the woodwork.

All that they require is totenkopf pins and a semblance of legitimacy.

Oh, and some Zyklon B.

Karen (pejorative) - Wikipedia
I see paranoia is till strong here.

I would suggest you read the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. When the cops come and take you to a camp for not wearing a mask, then maybe.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts

I would suggest you read the Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. When the cops come and take you to a camp for not wearing a mask, then maybe.
Paranoia is a condition where one imagines threats.

Have you seen the picture of the fence the govt built around the restaurant in CA that refused to close according to CoV regs?

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
There were many reasons for the fall of the Roman empire. One was drinking and cooking from lead pots.

Today's "sweetened" poison drink is the internet.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Paranoia is a condition where one imagines threats.

Have you seen the picture of the fence the govt built around the restaurant in CA that refused to close according to CoV regs?
They one upped the fence building in Canada by building it around a church.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts

It seems they were hauled off to a special camp with bars for not wearing a mask.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I would suggest that you read this.

Call me paranoid if you like, however, as far as it concerns my country and constitutional liberty, If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, I'm going to go Elmer Fudd on it's ass.

Reactions: jeepgrrl and doc-

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

And This:

You see, in the USA, we don't just roll over and take it.

Reactions: jeepgrrl and doc-

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I would suggest that you read this.

View attachment 95540

Call me paranoid if you like, however, as far as it concerns my country and constitutional liberty, If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, I'm going to go Elmer Fudd on it's ass.
I wouldn't quote Andy Jackson very much if I were you. He was just about as bad as Stalin when it came to subduing a civilization.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
There were many reasons for the fall of the Roman empire. One was drinking and cooking from lead pots.
Conjecture with exactly zero data to support it...If Pb pots were the problem, then why didn't the Goths, all Roman citizens and using the same pots suffer from it when they took over?

I wouldn't quote Andy Jackson very much if I were you. He was just about as bad as Stalin when it came to subduing a civilization.
Nobody's perfect.

For the record, I'm no fan of Jackson either. He was another one who thought he knew better than The Constitution...but that is a great quote.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts