The Boss Has Spoke

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by big rockpile, Dec 15, 2006.

1. big rockpile

big rockpile If I need a Shelter

She said the place up there at the Lake is Gated so everything up there is basically safe.

The only reason we would sell either place is to pay off our Bills.Thing is we are having no problem paying the Bills we have and next year most of them will be paid off.

Thing about the Lake less work.But there is things that we can change here where we would have less work.

Thing about up at the Lake is the Fishing.But it would take just as much time to hook up the Boat and get on the Lake here as it would up there.

So she tells me to shut up.If we decide to sell anything,finish that place,use it.If we find we are not using it that much,put a Big Price on it sell it.Get a little cash in our Pocket and go on.

Now what would I do without her :shrug:

big rockpile

2. tnhomestead

tnhomestead Well-Known Member

Whew ya had me worried! I know it leads one to ruin and the hot place, but ya just cant fish and hunt every day -- you got to play with tools -- oops I mean make manly things with power tools every now and then too!

3. big rockpile

Yea I got some neat Tools and Gadgets.Even though the Mennonites won't use some of my things they still think they are so cool.

big rockpile

4. ericjeeper

ericjeeper Well-Known Member

I was going to post something.. But I knew it would irritate all or atleast most of the female gender here.

5. big rockpile

:rolleyes: Never stopped me! :shrug: Too Bad I'm taken!

big rockpile