Homesteading Forum banner
161 - 180 of 222 Posts

·
I love boobies
828 Posts
Why do you dislike him?
There are two types who dislike Elon. Those who are jealous of his wealth, and those who dislike how his wealth was accumulated. I lean slightly to accumulated crowd. Not because of the family mines but because of the government funded advantages (carbon credits) used to build the wealth. I say slightly because with the level of government intrusion/corruption there really isn't any other path left. Capitalism, property rights, and the free market no longer exist.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
There are two types who dislike Elon. Those who are jealous of his wealth, and those who dislike how his wealth was accumulated. I lean slightly to accumulated crowd. Not because of the family mines but because of the government funded advantages (carbon credits) used to build the wealth. I say slightly because with the level of government intrusion/corruption there really isn't any other path left. Capitalism, property rights, and the free market no longer exist.
Thanks.

I'd still like to hear from @Paumon She seems to be more vocal in her opinion.

I would not fault Musk for taking advantage of government offered riches

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Exactly!!

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Thanks.

I'd still like to hear from @Paumon She seems to be more vocal in her opinion.

I would not fault Musk for taking advantage of government offered riches
Why? I already have something like 7 or 8 or 9 posts in this thread about things I don't like about the man and that's only a portion of it. I don't think it's possible to have a sincere discussion about him here. I'd be okay with it if it was possible but I'd need to weed through and ignore the comments from some of hecklers throwing popcorn out of the peanut gallery who don't actually have anything worthwhile to say and only want to derail a serious discussion by heckling.

Take a zoomed in look at this picture and look at the dead eyes and think about that and the things I've already said here in several other posts about his immorality and his amoral behaviour. I'm serious - look into his eyes and study what you see there.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Elon_Musk_Royal_Society_(crop2).jpg

Think about the abuses that he has already heaped on his children who all came from his defective swimmers that needed help through IVF. He didn't get the message that he shouldn't be producing offspring. He's already ruined the lives of two of the older of his 10 kids and is now working on ruining the younger ones. And think about his amoral and immoral abuses of their mothers. Research and think about his failed businesses and the business people he has dragged down with him but hasn't lifted up again. The man has a very strong penchant for spiteful vengeance (which should be more obvious by now after what's occurred during the past few days, especially considering the message he relayed to others with his urinal). Disgusting. He is a brilliant, vengeful maniac and a corrupted menace to all societies. He doesn't bode well for the human condition, he wants to replace humanity with non-human things with no souls and he wants to be a menace to all living things that are off planet too.

He didn't actually need to take advantage of any American government offered riches, he already came bearing the vast wealth of his Dutch African and Canadian parentage to start with. But what the hey, why not take advantage of the sycophants who bow down to him and deliberately avert their eyes from looking into his own eyes so they don't have to see and acknowledge what's really lurking there, right?

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Why? I already have something like 7 or 8 or 9 posts in this thread about things I don't like about the man and that's only a portion of it. I don't think it's possible to have a sincere discussion about him here. I'd be okay with it if it was possible but I'd need to weed through and ignore the comments from some of hecklers throwing popcorn out of the peanut gallery who don't actually have anything worthwhile to say and only want to derail a serious discussion by heckling.

Take a zoomed in look at this picture and look at the dead eyes and think about that and the things I've already said here in several other posts about his immorality and his amoral behaviour. I'm serious - look into his eyes and study what you see there.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/34/Elon_Musk_Royal_Society_(crop2).jpg

Think about the abuses that he has already heaped on his children who all came from his defective swimmers that needed help through IVF. He didn't get the message that he shouldn't be producing offspring. He's already ruined the lives of two of the older of his 10 kids and is now working on ruining the younger ones. And think about his amoral and immoral abuses of their mothers. Research and think about his failed businesses and the business people he has dragged down with him but hasn't lifted up again. The man has a very strong penchant for spiteful vengeance (which should be more obvious by now after what's occurred during the past few days, especially considering the message he relayed with his urinal). He is a brilliant, veneful maniac and a corrupted menace to all societies. He doesn't bode well for the human condition, he wants to replace humanity with non-human things with no souls and he wants to be a menace to all living things that are off planet too.

He didn't actually need to take advantage of any American government offered riches, he already came bearing the vast wealth of his Dutch African and Canadian parentage to start with. But what the hey, why not take advantage of the sycophants who bow down to him and deliberately avert their eyes from looking into his own eyes so they don't have to see and acknowledge what's really lurking there, right?

It sounds like your jealous!

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
It sounds like I hope Elon doesn't have a rabbit that @Paumon can have access to near a pot and stove.
Now that's funny. :ROFLMAO: Maybe that's why he's tucked himself away in that rabbit hole looking out from inside his sort-of imaginary anti-psychic attack faraday cage. ;)

But I don't go after rabbit, it's too lean and doesn't have enough flavour and fat and calories in it to suit me.

·
Registered
20,282 Posts
I have a life-long friend I hired to work for me. We were/are close to this day. I had a job that absolutely had to be finished today. No exceptions. He was on the crew that day.

He decided that 3:30 was his 8-hour day and told me that I could not make him work after that time. I told him, " Yes, that is correct. I cannot make you work longer than that by law. Go do what you think is right for you." He went to sleep on my truck toolbox until 9 PM when we finished. I fired him the next day. This was 1998.

I didn't fire him because he hurt me. I fired him because he hurt my very valuable workers (partners).

After 6 months of gainful employment with me, I would give bonuses. Per job. He was hurting their chance for a bonus. I was vested in these workers lives. I had been to their kids' baptisms and/or soccer games, etc. No one person was going to ruin that. Not even my friend from childhood.

Not saying that Elon thinks the same way. But, before you chastise him, consider the way he might think on the situation. There is soooo much dead weight in a business this size. There are also diamonds in the rough that haven't been vetted yet. The news you read at 2:00 pm today might not even reflect what happened after you have read it. Just let us see what happens. Then we can put him under a microscope and judge him.

Just my Nickle.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
Elon Musk is considering firing more Twitter Inc. employees as soon as Monday, this time targeting the sales and partnership side of the business after mass resignations among engineers on Thursday, according to people familiar with the matter.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
CBS News is pausing its activity on the social media site as it continues to monitor the platform.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
28,632 Posts
I have a life-long friend I hired to work for me. We were/are close to this day. I had a job that absolutely had to be finished today. No exceptions. He was on the crew that day.

He decided that 3:30 was his 8-hour day and told me that I could not make him work after that time. I told him, " Yes, that is correct. I cannot make you work longer than that by law. Go do what you think is right for you." He went to sleep on my truck toolbox until 9 PM when we finished. I fired him the next day. This was 1998.

I didn't fire him because he hurt me. I fired him because he hurt my very valuable workers (partners).

After 6 months of gainful employment with me, I would give bonuses. Per job. He was hurting their chance for a bonus. I was vested in these workers lives. I had been to their kids' baptisms and/or soccer games, etc. No one person was going to ruin that. Not even my friend from childhood.

Not saying that Elon thinks the same way. But, before you chastise him, consider the way he might think on the situation. There is soooo much dead weight in a business this size. There are also diamonds in the rough that haven't been vetted yet. The news you read at 2:00 pm today might not even reflect what happened after you have read it. Just let us see what happens. Then we can put him under a microscope and judge him.

Just my Nickle.
He did not take the time to find out who was or wasn't dead weight. Not the same as you

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
He did not take the time to find out who was or wasn't dead weight. Not the same as you
He is going to do a clean sweep and start with a clean slate. The ignorant and entitled at twitter have to move on for the bird to be truly free.

·
Registered
16,627 Posts
The dead weight is on the sidewalk trying to find an employer for their marketable skills, many of which have none.
There also aren't a lot of employers providing laundry services, free lunches and safe spaces.
Meanwhile, Twitter traffic is booming and they still press on with a fraction of the work force. Go figure.

161 - 180 of 222 Posts