Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
17,131 Posts
Sure, but there’s a key difference between the bio-chip research and what Fauci did. Fauci et. al. unleashed Covid on us, against our will, specifically to cripple us and bend us to his masters’ will. Musk is developing bio-chips because it is a technology that has the potential to be profitable, with both good and bad possible outcomes.

Don’t hate the man that invented the technology. Hate the man who uses it in nefarious ways. When Hiram Maxim invented the machine gun, he didn’t line up the deplorables in front of the trench that would become their mass grave.
Agreed. I'm not a hater; even Fauci probably has a dog or cat or mistress that loves him. I always just find it a little amusing the level of evil some folks apply to certain individuals while ignoring the obvious players.

· Registered
17,131 Posts
There are several definitions for maniac, one of them from the Collins English dictionary is: any intemperate or obsessive or overly zealous or enthusiastic person. That describes Musk to a T as well as describing a number of people online.

I think it's probably a better idea to not cherry pick only definitions that suit one's own personal ideals and instead be familiar with all of the definitions that can apply to a word.
Nah, that cherry was the first in line on google fu. It just seems to be a tad too sour for your lips.

· Registered
17,131 Posts
So, given several opportunities, you can’t actually point to anything maniacal that he’s done, but you can tell just by looking in his eyes… and any half-way intelligent person should be able to judge him the same way?

You really are a messed up individual, you know that?
I can appreciate any bigot or phobe who isn't ashamed of what they are. I love the honesty.

· Registered
17,131 Posts
Nobody here is “worshipping” him, and nobody is offended that someone is expressing a negative opinion of him. Several of us are just embarrassed for you that you see yourself fit to pass judgement on him based on nothing more than what you claim to be able to see in his eyes.

After several posts on the matter, you haven’t managed to provide anything supporting your negative opinion other than that he gave his children unusual names.

The reality of the situation is clear. You hate Elon Musk, and don’t really have a reason to other than that, once he took a stand against the leftist censorship of Twitter, your TV told you that he’s a bad man, and you dutifully obliged, even at the peril of making yourself look silly.
Say during the Covid panic a member here on HT stated that she had no problem with the anti vaxxers being fired from their jobs, refused medical treatment or admittance to a doctors office, permitted to enter grocery stores, restaurants, movie theatres, run their businesses, let their children go to school, visit family in nursing homes or hospice wards.

"Oh well, sucks to be you antivaxxer" was her general attitude. When confronted with her past statements, she simply said she didn't recall saying those things; might have, makes sense and so what?
Now, most people would consider a leader that says such things and does such things to be considered maniacal and evil. How do their minions rate for the same ideology?
In this example, we don't need to see their eyes, just the words they wrote.

· Registered
17,131 Posts
I spent about an hour there today, and what I’m seeing is kind of funny. Basically, some leftist says something crazy, expecting a wave of affirmation, but is getting to see all the disagreement, and are losing their minds over it. I read a couple threads today where the conservative sentiment far, far outweighed the progressive sentiment, and lots of progressives were complaining about how much had changed in the last 24 hours and were threatening to leave.

It might be worth joining Twitter just to watch all the Marxists heads exploding in real-time.
Your assessment is pretty much on. The media is sticking to the story that the company is worth half the purchase price, (probably is) and that users are fleeing left and right. Curiously, lots of followers are disappearing over night for long time lib posters, and previously popular conservative tweeters are gaining tons of followers. It is almost like a switch has been flipped...
Looks like cash bail and get out of jail to me; plenty of users are being reinstated, and lots of newbies climbing aboard. Just my opinion based on what I saw.
@catturd2 is a hoot.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts