Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,653 Posts
I don’t Twitter, but I’m thinking about joining just so I can read deeper on some of the threads.

I spent about an hour there today, and what I’m seeing is kind of funny. Basically, some leftist says something crazy, expecting a wave of affirmation, but is getting to see all the disagreement, and are losing their minds over it. I read a couple threads today where the conservative sentiment far, far outweighed the progressive sentiment, and lots of progressives were complaining about how much had changed in the last 24 hours and were threatening to leave.

It might be worth joining Twitter just to watch all the Marxists heads exploding in real-time.
I have waded through that cesspool for years. It was generally pointless to interact unless you had a thick skull or just wanted to get blocked/banned.

The change over the last few days is palpable. The Paul Pelosi saga is a prime example....#Pelosigaylover tag is allowed to trend....It never would have existed in the past.

The usual suspects are......unsure how to respond to losing their exclusive playground.

· Registered
5,653 Posts
I joined way back in 2010, but never really paid it any attention until a few moths ago when Elon said he was going to buy it. That drew me in. I find it an endless source of entertainment. The key is following the right people.

The big turn off for me is how Twitter steers a narrative. I hope that stops. You have to work hard to not let it bombard you with the next thing.

It is a great source for news outlets that you might not otherwise be aware of.
It has always been a fine indicator in how TPTB wanted to steer the narrative.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts