Homesteading Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

· Registered
8,047 Posts
Did I ever say that Bush and Cheney were war criminals? I think you are assuming facts not in evidence to grasp at making a point.

Tell me, do you believe that Trump illegally kept documents after he was sent a subpoena to return them? We already know that both Trump and Biden had documents that they should not have in their possession after leaving office.

Do you believe that the fake electors should be charged for signing fake documents and having them files with the government?
I used Bush and Cheney as an example of Democratic Party fervor, hypocrisy they allow on their fringes and even tacitly support in order to win elections.....

Tell me, do you believe that Biden illegally kept classified documents in his garage for years? Do you really think cooperation matters because it helps you be a partisan hack who will absolve Joe Biden but not Trump? And if you do.... You realize that the FBI initially asked Trump to improve security, which he did, and you do understand the differences between presidential powers regarding classified documents and vice presidential powers....correct? Tell me, do you believe that the president should be able to walk up to any classified document, wherever it is, and declassify it, as the peoples elected BOSS of the ENTIRE EXECUTIVE BRANCH, or do you believe in the power of the non-elected elitists strangling our country from inside that disgusting bowl of abc soup?

Yes I do believe the fake electors should be charge. Do you believe in being outraged about all voter fraud, and do you agree to, from this point on, make a big stink about Democrats who do it, or can I go ahead and continue not taking your outrage seriously?

Reactions: Pony

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
I used Bush and Cheney as an example of Democratic Party fervor, hypocrisy they allow on their fringes and even tacitly support in order to win elections.....

Tell me, do you believe that Biden illegally kept classified documents in his garage for years? Do you really think cooperation matters? And if you do.... You realize that the FBI initially asked Trump to improve security, which he did, and you do understand the differences between presidential powers regarding classified documents and vice presidential powers....correct? Tell me, do you believe that the president should be able to walk up to any classified document, wherever it is, and declassify it, as the peoples elected BOSS of the ENTIRE EXECUTIVE BRANCH, or do you believe in the power of the elitists strangling our country from inside that disgusting bowl of abc soup?

Yes I do believe the fake electors should be charge. Do you believe in being outraged about all voter fraud, and do you agree to, from this point on, make a big stink about Democrats who do it, or can I go ahead and continue not taking your outrage seriously?
Yes. I believe that Biden illegally kept classified documents for years. I also believe that Trump did as well. Trump also lied about still having documents and admitted he still had them but he declassified them. I don't believe any one person should be able to declassify documents. I believe there should be a process. I also don't believe that Trump declassified the documents he kept.

I am not outraged by voter fraud. It is a given and both parties do too. It is wrong no matter who does it. Outrage is too big of a word. I don't believe that it has been prevalent enough to change the result in the last several elections.

Do you believe that Trump and his cronies caused Jan 6th with lies that they knew were lies? Do you believe that people were armed?

· Registered
8,047 Posts
Yes. I believe that Biden illegally kept classified documents for years. I also believe that Trump did as well.
And if you actually gave a dam about that, you wouldn't care who was cooperating or not until it came time for the judge to issue a sentencing. We know, okay? We see right through you.

Trump also lied about still having documents and admitted he still had them but he declassified them. I don't believe any one person should be able to declassify documents. I believe there should be a process. I also don't believe that Trump declassified the documents he kept.
Again. You wouldn't have to spin that yarn if you cared about the treatment of classified documents.... So stop pretending that you do. Now. Before the last scrap of integrity ends up in the toilet with the rest of the sludge....

I am not outraged by voter fraud. It is a given and both parties do too. It is wrong no matter who does it. Outrage is too big of a word. I don't believe that it has been prevalent enough to change the result in the last several elections.
I'm not going to sit here and pretend that we haven't all witnessed the asymmetrical, BLATANTLY obvious bias you have demonstrated over the years. And by the way... Yes, we know you're not outraged, because it's just another talking point for you to use in your little partisan scheme.

Do you believe that Trump and his cronies caused Jan 6th with lies that they knew were lies? Do you believe that people were armed?
LOL that's hilarious. I believe a few people were armed. I also know for a fact that more protesters were killed as a direct action on 1/6, and I know the media had to lie through its teeth to convince you otherwise. I also know that it was a far more peaceful protest than those "fiery but mostly peaceful" protests you yammered on about in 2020. And no, I don't believe that Donald Trump caused people to break into the capital. I believe the vast majority of Trump supporters stood outside booing the rioters. I believe the rioters acted of their own accord. And I believe that if YOU don't believe that, you should be calling for the heads of Democratic politicians and Liberal mainstream media personalities who actually condoned violence in 2020, which, if you really think about it, probably had an affect on those who rioted on 1/6.....don't ya think? The fact that you didn't tells me that YOU don't care about any of this, you're just another cynical Democratic Party aligned critter willing to believe and say anything to win....

Do you care that the Democrats and the FBI are still protecting Ray Epps rather than charging him with incitement the way the others have been charged? Do you like it when the FBI incites violence in an effort to illegally entrap American citizens who may or may not have had the notion to "get in there" themselves?

Reactions: Pony and JeffreyD

· Sock puppet reinstated
28,971 Posts
And if you actually gave a dam about that, you wouldn't care who was cooperating or not until it came time for the judge to issue a sentencing. We know, okay? We see right through you.

Again. You wouldn't have to spin that yarn if you cared about the treatment of classified documents.... So stop pretending that you do. Now. Before the last scrap of integrity ends up in the toilet with the rest of the sludge....

I'm not going to sit here and pretend that we haven't all witnessed the asymmetrical, BLATANTLY obvious bias you have demonstrated over the years. And by the way... Yes, we know you're not outraged, because it's just another talking point for you to use in your little partisan scheme.

LOL that's hilarious. I believe a few people were armed. I also know for a fact that more protesters were killed as a direct action on 1/6, and I know the media had to lie through its teeth to convince you otherwise. I also know that it was a far more peaceful protest than those "fiery but mostly peaceful" protests you yammered on about in 2020. And no, I don't believe that Donald Trump caused people to break into the capital. I believe the vast majority of Trump supporters stood outside booing the rioters. I believe the rioters acted of their own accord. And I believe that if YOU don't believe that, you should be calling for the heads of Democratic politicians and Liberal mainstream media personalities who actually condoned violence in 2020, which, if you really think about it, probably had an affect on those who rioted on 1/6.....don't ya think? The fact that you didn't tells me that YOU don't care about any of this, you're just another cynical Democratic Party aligned critter willing to believe and say anything to win....

Do you care that the Democrats and the FBI are still protecting Ray Epps rather than charging him with incitement the way the others have been charged? Do you like it when the FBI incites violence in an effort to illegally entrap American citizens who may or may not have had the notion to "get in there" themselves?
I know you spend a bunch of time telling me what you believe I am instead of discussing the questions I asked you. I responded to you without making it a personal attack. Seems you cannot..

· Registered
8,047 Posts
I know you spend a bunch of time telling me what you believe I am instead of discussing the questions I asked you. I responded to you without making it a personal attack. Seems you cannot..
Fair point. Though I did respond to your questions...

Reactions: JeffreyD

· Registered
10,034 Posts
You deserve what you give. You just don't like it...too bad. You have become the "big lie".

· Unapologetically me
20,016 Posts
:) Yet you have not proven that there were no real investigations. Go fo it. Provide some proof.
Can you prove there was?
You know Democrats will stoop as low as they have to, then "investigate" and clear themselves o any wrongdoing.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts