Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Extreme liberal, smells like weed, hates football and dozes off on the couch long ways during pregame.
Sells burning barrels for a living.
Brings a quart of Colt 45 as a warming gift.
Pitches a business idea just as everyone is seated and ready to say grace. Keeps asking how long that car has been parked across the street.
Leaves the door open while using the bathroom.
Puts his phone on speaker while calling friends during the meal.
Drops his plate on the floor for Granny's Terrier and almost kills the dog with turkey bones. Dog pukes and has diarrhea on the carpet.
I sold a washing machine to a woman last year and this was the story she retold to me.
Her daughter is a student at the University of Alabama studying engineering.
10 minutes into the guy's arrival she dug her finger nails into her husband's arm and made him swear to be nice or their daughter would surely marry him out of spite. He never spoke to the guy all day, just looked at him.
She said her daughter saw the guy two more times and moved on.
The guy was worthless but the story is priceless.

Registered
Extreme liberal, smells like weed, hates football and dozes off on the couch long ways during pregame.
Sells burning barrels for a living.
Brings a quart of Colt 45 as a warming gift.
Pitches a business idea just as everyone is seated and ready to say grace. Keeps asking how long that car has been parked across the street.
Leaves the door open while using the bathroom.
Puts his phone on speaker while calling friends during the meal.
Drops his plate on the floor for Granny's Terrier and almost kills the dog with turkey bones. Dog pukes and has diarrhea on the carpet.
I sold a washing machine to a woman last year and this was the story she retold to me.
Her daughter is a student at the University of Alabama studying engineering.
10 minutes into the guy's arrival she dug her finger nails into her husband's arm and made him swear to be nice or their daughter would surely marry him out of spite. He never spoke to the guy all day, just looked at him.
She said her daughter saw the guy two more times and moved on.
The guy was worthless but the story is priceless.
The stories I could write about my ex son in law and his family go pretty much like this. Most people think I鈥檓 exaggerating when I tell them. No need for me to, it was that bad. Now she鈥檚 been with a great guy for a few years. He works, sweats, owns tools, guns and fishing poles. Win

Registered
I'll never forget Thanksgiving 2015, I brought my then boyfriend (now DH) and politics were being discussed while my cousin was carving the turkey. She is incredibly liberal and my boyfriend is conservative and conversation got very heated, to the point that she was gesturing and waving the carving knife around at him, but he never flinched. That's when I knew I had to marry him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts