Thanks

Discussion in 'Goats' started by jwcinpk, Jan 20, 2005.

1. jwcinpk

jwcinpk Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say thanks to all that have given me advice in the past! Babies are everywhere around here now. We are 11 for 13 so far. Lost one to the pigs and one to the cold. The rest seem fine.
    Does it make you a redneck if you have goats in the basement?

2. dosthouhavemilk

dosthouhavemilk Well-Known Member Supporter

In the basement? If it does we are in trouble. We had a kid in a bassinet last year. She ran around with baby diapers on for the first couple of months. lol
    Of course, my father always gets a red neck in the summer and a farmer's tan...but he is a farmer...lol

3. moosemaniac

moosemaniac Well-Known Member

...don't have a basement. If kids are born soon, in this weather, they will be in the living room. DH says they won't, but we know who will win this argument. He always says no, then he falls head over heals with any critter I put under his nose.

Ruth

4. JoyKelley

JoyKelley Well-Known Member

In my younger days I have had a horse colt in the kitchen and two pigs in the guest bathtub, goats in the basement sounds right up my alley

5. pinemead

pinemead Well-Known Member

No, just in the living room (like mine)! :haha:

6. marvella

marvella Well-Known Member

i reckon it does.:) i've had 'em in the living room, took them to work, had a pig in the house for 2 years.:) ys, she was house broke. LOL!! last spring i chicks in the guest bathtub. i thought that's what it was for!! LOL!!

i got the farmer tan too.

7. Tracy in Idaho

Tracy in Idaho Well-Known Member Supporter

Basement? Ha -- you just wait. You guys must not remember my bathroom from last year :eek:

[​IMG]

There were tarps on the floor underneath, so clean up wasn't as horrific as it may look here <G>

Tracy

8. Sadie

Sadie New Member

I love the babies in the bathroom! My basement is too cold and dreary. Too bad I won't have any babies until April. Last year we had one in the dining room(tile floors) and wearing diapers in Feb. & March. The human kids loved it.

9. Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams Well-Known Member

Now Tracy, that is a picture worth a thousand words!!! :haha: