Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna thank everyone for their advice and help. i also wanna apologize to the people who sent me private messages. i just saw them today! :bash:

i am not very computer savy and didn't notice i had private messages. thanks for the info and phone numbers.

i have given wizzer his first shot. he is eating grain and hay and weeds. he is now 8 weeks old and doing great. he is still getting bottles and hasn't figured out how to drink water yet. i keep putting my finger in his mouth to suck and then guide him to the water but he just will not drink it. litle bugger! lol he is growing and doing great. plays with son and his friends, and is liking the horses in the field next to him.(they just came home last tuesday!)

here he is when he first got here...

and here he is today....

he is about to get banded. i got the bands and a farmer friend of mine is gonna do it for me.

i couldn't have done this without you all....thank you so much for sharing all the info with me.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have no clue what kind of goat he is....some have guessed cashmere, some have said saanan crossed with something....i have no clue....we just love him. he is still so soft and cuddly! loves to be loved on.

he is loving the horses and the dogs.....and every friend son has loves playing with him. they play baseball and he "guards" second base! they call him second-base goat! (for some reason he always runs to second base and stands on the bag...its his base!

i may not know what his breed is....and i guess it really doesn't matter...he is loved!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.