Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
So you are pro abortion?
Only if...
I don't understand that logic in the big picture.
Choice for some but not all women is what I think that sounds like.
All murders are a homicide, but not all homicides are murder. It is my opinion that abortion should be allowed in case of rape, incest, and the woman's health. It should not be allowed just because the woman decides after the fact that she doesn't want to take responsibility after voluntary sex.

I am pro death penalty, just not for an unborn baby.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
All murders are a homicide, but not all homicides are murder. It is my opinion that abortion should be allowed in case of rape, incest, and the woman's health. It should not be allowed just because the woman decides after the fact that she doesn't want to take responsibility after voluntary sex.

I am pro death penalty, just not for an unborn baby.
So abort the ones that were a product of something you deem makes them what exactly?
That is the logic I don't understand.
And, that makes you pro abortion, but only if... It really makes no sense.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
So abort the ones that were a product of something you deem makes them what exactly
My opinion isn't based on what I deem them to be. It is based on if the woman had a choice, or if it is dangerous to her health. It would allow for an exception, and therefor be a justified medical procedure. It would still kill a baby, but we don't live in a perfect world.

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
Mandatory depo-provera shots for all unwed females.

·
Premium Member
27,906 Posts
Mandatory depo-provera shots for all unwed females.
Even the ones who want to have babies and are capable of supporting those babies without the father's assistance?

Some married females should have those depo-provera shots. Not all women who get abortions are unmarried.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
problem here if someone knows you are going to get the shot they make fun of you . people that do get the shot go in the health department when no one is looking. It is 80% Republican here. 29% of the people have had the shots in this county. Big outbreak here now. With the big outbreak here now a few more people are going to get the shot.
With the big out break and the resulting natural immunity shots are probably not needed in the near feature.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I haven't read this thread, BUT-- Somebody running the state of Washington has his pants on fire--https://protect-public.hhs.gov/pages/hospital-utilization Washington has 78% of it's staffed beds in use, only 13% of them are occupied by CoViD pts.

112 posts on this thread, started by a lie.

·
Premium Member
21,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
Don't know if what he said is true or not, but, I fail to see why it would matter? I haven't worried if someone made fun of me since I got out of middle school.
Oh no.
You just publicly admit that you can be manipulated into not doing something that you want to do because, “you’re not the boss of me!”
Way to act like a toddler.

·
Marked safe from the TP famine of 2020.
20,298 Posts
Oh no.
You just publicly admit that you can be manipulated into not doing something that you want to do because, “you’re not the boss of me!”
Way to act like a toddler.
What are you talking about?
Oh, I get it now. You took my post directly AFTER this one as a sign that I can be manipulated. For one thing, I didn't "want" to take the shot. I did because I thought and still think that it would lessen my chances of catching COVID. And if an act of civil disobedience is "acting like a toddler There are some very well known activists who got a lot of stuff done by "acting like toddlers."

·
Marked safe from the TP famine of 2020.
20,298 Posts
You’ve said twice now that you wouldn’t have been vaccinated for Covid if you’d have known that the government would be pushing it.
No, I wouldn't be vaccinated for COVID if the Government FORCED IT.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
If they had asked, and presented any evidence that it would actually do anything useful for me, I would have considered it. Now that they are demanding, my compliance, there is no chance I will take it.

·
Premium Member
27,906 Posts
If they had asked, and presented any evidence that it would actually do anything useful for me, I would have considered it. Now that they are demanding, my compliance, there is no chance I will take it.
Same here! I agree 100%. Give us all the facts, present all the evidence, study the effects on know recovered covid cases. Don't keep repeating that "it's for the public good" while belittling the genuine concern the hold-outs are expressing.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.