Just wanted to say thanks for your help with my doe that got mastitis on her right side. She appears to be fine now. I milked her out and used Today, the next day I milked her out and infused with another Today I waited 2 days and milked her out and infused with another Today. During this time I also gave her a shot of antibiotic for 3 days in a row. I then waited 4 days and milked her out, cleaned her teats really really well with alcohol pads and infused her (both sides) with Tomorrow. That was several days ago and she is drying up (finally) and her udder is soft and even. Her body will absorb that Tomorrow and by the time she kids there shouldn't be any sign of it in the colostrom should there? Cher is also the one that was letting the buck breed her but she kept coming back into heat. I am waiting to see if it stuck this time.