Thank you

Discussion in 'Home Defense/Guns' started by cowboy joe, Nov 11, 2004.

1. cowboy joe

cowboy joe Hired Hand

It's Veteran's Day and I would like to offer my gratitude to all of the veterans, their families, and all who have made sacrifices for the people of this great country. May we never forget what you have done for us. Thank you to each & everyone of you!

2. MOJILL

MOJILL Well-Known Member

I came in to do the same.

Thank you - each one of you.

:)

3. Deena in GA

Deena in GA Well-Known Member

There's no way we can ever thank you enough, but I do want to add my appreciation for your service to our country! You are the greatest!!

4. farmmaid

farmmaid Well-Known Member Supporter

I hope all veterans embrace today, we are thankful for your sacrifices. Some are still "fighting the war"...Joan :worship:

5. AngieM2

AngieM2 Big Front Porch advocate

I don't usually come over here (this forum) but I do want to extend a sincere thank you to all of those that help keep my family/country as safe as we can.

Thank you for putting your happiness and families and health on the line for us back here in the U. S. of A.

Thank you -

AngieM2

6. JackieA

JackieA Well-Known Member

Well, thank you all! I was in the Air Force for about 6 years '83-'88. Don't feel like I've served like the ones who are at war - may our prayers be with them!
    JackieA

7. whiterock

whiterock Well-Known Member Supporter

Thank you to all veterans.

8. gritzneggs

gritzneggs New Member

Thank You, for what you did and still do in the service of your
    of ower Country and The World !!

For your informatiom, I have come across, Hugs From Home.

It puts you in contact with a soldier or soldiers who are overseas
    fighting. Here is a contact Email Address, Mandy Wisenbach.

hugsfromhome_org@yahoo.com

YOU CONTROL YOUR FUTURE BY YOU ACTIONS NOW

9. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

I, too, wish to offer up my sincere thanks and gratitude to each and every one of you who has served or is currently serving in any branch of our armed forces. It is you, through the grace of God, that have kept us secure and free for these many years. Even if you did not see active battle while serving, you were willing to serve and that is truly a gift that I don't take lightly. I have one son and he was enlisted in the Air Force. Due to health reasons, he was unable to go into basic and so had to give up that plan. The pride, plus fear, that I felt while he was making those plans makes me truly appreciate those of you who serve and those of you who have someone in your family serving, either now or in the past. Again, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. May God bless you & keep you.

Nance