Thank you WalterZ!

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by SherrieC, Jul 26, 2005.

1. SherrieC

SherrieC Well-Known Member

It was soooo hot today in Indiana that I came in around 11 am and finally read some of the haunted homestead posts. I still have a page and a half to go.. Well around 1 am I woke fully UP! with a case of the sppookyies... :help:
    Now I've been reading for about an hour after checking all the locks, (not the haunted posts!) and I think I'll venture back to bed. Hope I don't dream of any green santa's or Murdering Butcher's Guilty ghosts, in small towns in My State! Seriously thou I email them all over and they were well recieved you should write in your spare time.

2. ellebeaux

ellebeaux Well-Known Member

Yeah, thank you WalterZ! You have definitely inherited the gift for storytelling, I wasted way too much time at work reading your stories. To be honest, I started them at home one night and then thought 'Nope, these are way too scary, I'm going to wait and read them at lunchtime at work tomorrow'!

Beaux

3. Bink

Bink Well-Known Member

Yeah, the chills you get from his stories can almost beat the heat!

4. SherrieC

SherrieC Well-Known Member

Oh I am soooooo tired, right after I fell into deep sleep a severe LOUD thunder & lightning storm rolled through, and then my 4 year old rolled my out of bed at 7 am , I'm going out to milk :confused: the goats and weed the garden. wheres the coffee?